Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Religion & Spirit

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 11:38 PM   #16
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
At 17 he is capable of doing all sorts of things fast. Anime, I guess you are not the young one anymore.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:41 PM   #17
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold
Where did he go? Must be doing homework.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:44 PM   #18
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
At 17 he is capable of doing all sorts of things fast. Anime, I guess you are not the young one anymore.
Oh well, maybe I just took a longer break than I thought. I may not be the youngest anymore, but I'm young enough.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:26 AM   #19
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Is Christianity under attack by secular societly? I would say definitely yes here at SB Live by 2 individuals in particular. We all know who they are. I'm just wondering why they post here and not on an athiest board. I guess it would be too boring for them!
Old 04-24-2007, 07:27 AM   #20
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Pokie just hit the nail on the head!
Old 04-24-2007, 07:34 AM   #21
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
If you're so genuinely affected by the "terrible secular society", why don't you just follow your leader? Turn the other cheek, forgive as your father has forgiven you, and present your evangelical message instead of being bitter and ignorant about your situation? If you were so secured about your deity's ability to defend you, then allow him to uphold that task, and go do something better with your time, like.. go to church and actually educate yourself on the book you claim to devote your life to.
Excuse me bitter little boy, but did I say that I was "terribly affected by the terrible secular society"..no I did not. You have assumed that. As for turning turning the other cheek, maybe you haven't noticed but I have been basically ignoring you. You have come on this board obviously looking for a fight and choosing to attack Christians. Knock yourself out. I am doing just as you state. My God will have the last say. Furthermore as for your last statement about what I do with my time, I am very educated on God's word but I am not going to sit here and debate it with you so that you can spew your venom and argue with us all day long on this board. That's the fight you are looking for. There are much better ways to deal with people like you and the Christians on this board know exactly what I am talking about.

I hope you have a great day. Many of us will be praying for you today.

P.S. It doesn't require a church to educate yourself about the word of God contained in the Bible!
Old 04-24-2007, 11:35 AM   #22
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Is Christianity under attack by secular societly? I would say definitely yes here at SB Live by 2 individuals in particular. We all know who they are. I'm just wondering why they post here and not on an athiest board. I guess it would be too boring for them!

By the same token, one has to wonder why YOU are here instead of posting on Christian only sites??
Old 04-24-2007, 11:59 AM   #23
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
By the same token, one has to wonder why YOU are here instead of posting on Christian only sites??
By the same token, one has to wonder why YOU are here instead of posting on your very own community site at brainsmashr.com
Old 04-24-2007, 12:04 PM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
By the same token, one has to wonder why YOU are here instead of posting on your very own community site at brainsmashr.com
He must not be getting any hits on his site so he trolls here for someone to mix it up with. You know dealing with females seems to be hard for brain and with none in the nest he has to go find some that can not run from the Mullet Madness
Old 04-24-2007, 12:07 PM   #25
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Apparently you don't pay attention very well if you don't see MY input on MY website.

Imagine my surprise....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
He must not be getting any hits on his site so he trolls here for someone to mix it up with. You know dealing with females seems to be hard for brain and with none in the nest he has to go find some that can not run from the Mullet Madness
Apparently you don't pay attention very well if you don't see the number of hits my website accumulates in every single post I make on this forum.

Imagine my surprise....
Old 04-24-2007, 03:20 PM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Old 04-24-2007, 03:26 PM   #27
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is my first time being involved in a forum. I'll have to look into those Christian only sights. In the mean time I feel I agree with the majority of folks here. I don't find being in agreement with folks boring. I enjoy it!
Old 04-24-2007, 03:42 PM   #28
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
This is my first time being involved in a forum. I'll have to look into those Christian only sights. In the mean time I feel I agree with the majority of folks here. I don't find being in agreement with folks boring. I enjoy it!

Well let me be the first to clue you in, dear. By definition, a forum is a place where individuals or groups gather to discuss ideas and issues. Yes, it's pleasant when everyone gets along, but if everyone agreed on everything then there would have never been a need for forums in ancient Rome OR America today.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:11 PM   #29
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Hey Brain..let me clue you in here since you appear most of the time to be quite clueless. The only person who should be calling Pokie or any other married woman on this board 'dear' is her husband so you should refrain from doing so as an act of respect. Please try and use some manners.

Yes this forum is for voicing opinions, etc. but you see people usually try and find a forum that has people who are like minded with their opinions. You however don't seem to get that concept.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:13 PM   #30
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Dream on...

Quote:
Well let me be the first to clue you in, dear. By definition, a forum is a place where individuals or groups gather to discuss ideas and issues. Yes, it's pleasant when everyone gets along, but if everyone agreed on everything then there would have never been a need for forums in ancient Rome OR America today.
I never said otherwise... I was only stating as to why I enjoyed this particular forum. Oh and by the way, I'm only your "dear" in your wildest fantasies!!
Closed Thread