Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Science & Technology

Notices

Old 06-08-2007, 01:44 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Great Pyramid of Giza

It is the one and only Wonder which does not require a description by early historians and poets. It is the one and only Wonder that does not need speculations concerning its appearance, size, and shape. It is the oldest, yet it is the only surviving of the Seven Ancient Wonders. It is the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Egypt-Cairo-Giza-the-Pyramids-1-BG.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	661.0 KB
ID:	705
This is a map of the inside of "The Great Pyramid of Giza" it is built very different from all the rest of the pyramids.

Name:	map20.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	706
WHATEVER happened to the proposed laying of the golden capstone upon the top of the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, during last year’s millennial celebrations? It just did not happen - but why ?

Name:	GreatSeal.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	707

The Great Pyramid at Giza, was not designed by Pharaoh but by Enoch, the man who walked with God.’ (Read the ‘Book of Enoch’ – Genesis 5: 24). Egyptian laborers were used but the intelligence in the exact design came from the DESIGNER of the Universe, and that’s what Enoch passed on to the builders of the Great Pyramid. It was not a mere burial tomb for a dead Pharaoh, but was meant to show ‘in stone’ the Timeline of Mankind until the 2nd Coming of the King of Kings. (SEE Great Pyramid Time Prophecy). This is why; it incorporates the dimensions of the Earth, Moon, and the template of life called the Golden Section which the Creator used in both the microcosm as well as the macrocosm !
The "Three Pyramids" line up with the stars in Orion's Belt
Name:  pyrorionbeltstars.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  14.0 KB
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The Great Pyramid at Giza, was not designed by Pharaoh but by Enoch, the man who walked with God.’ (Read the ‘Book of Enoch’ – Genesis 5: 24). Egyptian laborers were used but the intelligence in the exact design came from the DESIGNER of the Universe, and that’s what Enoch passed on to the builders of the Great Pyramid. It was not a mere burial tomb for a dead Pharaoh, but was meant to show ‘in stone’ the Timeline of Mankind until the 2nd Coming of the King of Kings. (SEE Great Pyramid Time Prophecy).
Isaac, I have been a fan of the Great Pyramid at Giza for many years during the 70's and 80's. Although I haven't given it much thought lately, I find the Giza pyramid to be a fascinating subject of study. It is the largest of all ancient pyramids, and it is unique among all pyramids in both design and purpose. For those who think it is just another pyramid, only a little bigger, nothing could be farther from the truth. It is the "intelligence in the exact design" that is so intriquing, not to mention the accuracy in it's contruction. I will see if I can find some of my old books and report back to you. But for now, I agree that this pyramid was not built simply to house a dead pharoah. Could it be that the open sarcophagus is a symbol of eternal life, having never had a dead body sealed inside?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:30 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Isaac, I have been a fan of the Great Pyramid at Giza for many years during the 70's and 80's. Although I haven't given it much thought lately, I find the Giza pyramid to be a fascinating subject of study. It is the largest of all ancient pyramids, and it is unique among all pyramids in both design and purpose. For those who think it is just another pyramid, only a little bigger, nothing could be farther from the truth. It is the "intelligence in the exact design" that is so intriguing, not to mention the accuracy in it's contruction. I will see if I can find some of my old books and report back to you. But for now, I agree that this pyramid was not built simply to house a dead Pharaoh. Could it be that the open sarcophagus is a symbol of eternal life, having never had a dead body sealed inside?
Thank you for your post rhertz. I too have spent years reading and learning as much as I can about this one Pyramid. I hope others will read this thread and add any comments pro or con on the origins of it. I think the sarcophagus was there for a unit of measure. The higher math in this master piece is great I know Joepole could read it even better than I can. I too will add much to this thread over time. The map I posted is a map of life and the measurements of the different chambers are the mathematical equation from the beginning of man utile the change of dispensations. So much there. I say it is MUCH older than science gives it credit for being but that is a mute point in this discussion. If you look at a map of where it sits that in itself is a great study.

Name:	756288-Pyramid_and_Sphinx-Pyramids_of_Giza.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	711
Could this be the Lion of Judah ? The head of a man (Judah) and the body of a lion ? I will document some more later but now this is theory and I am not claiming to know it all here I do enjoy the study as you can see. Thanks for reading.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Isaac, I still haven't put my hands on my pyramid books, but I have been thinking of some of the old stuff that I have read years ago.

As I recall, the Grand Gallery and the first Ascending Passage have marks that correspond to major events in history. A human time-line or something like that. It represents events such as WWII and other major events that happened after its construction.

The Spooky part if I remember right was that the time-line stopped at the year 2012 (I think) Whatever the date was, it was getting close! Even back in the 80's its seemed close. (within my lifetime - hopefully) Which adds to much of the intrigue of the Great Pyramid. What happens after that?

Other things I remember is that the Great Pyramid defines Pi to a great number of digits (accuracy). You know, 3.14159xxxxxxxxx Also the joints between the huge stones are very thin and precise, like 1/60th of an inch or something. Again, this is off the top of my head, so please don't hold me to all the numbers.

The pyramid was built fast, within one lifetime or much less if I recall. (20 years?) This is hard to explain. It is one of the 7 wonders of the world.

But one thing is for sure, Pyramids point to heaven, and they are an interesting geometric shape.

More later....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:09 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

They are missing one measurement in the Queens Chamber and it would solve the mystery. The Enoch Circle in the Kings Chamber is a prominent mathematical equation too. I will get my books out tomorrow and point out some other highlights. Great study.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:35 AM   #6
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
I think you guys are looking waaaaaay to deep into the pyramids. Think more of a person 100 times more narcissistic than myself with more money and slaves than probably any other individual on the planet at that time. Paris Hilton 5000 years ago....doesn't have to be smart, has enough money to buy the technology and pay someone else to improve it....and as a pharaoh, probably born into this lap of luxury to boot.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:06 AM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
It is the one and only Wonder which does not require a description by early historians and poets. It is the one and only Wonder that does not need speculations concerning its appearance, size, and shape. It is the oldest, yet it is the only surviving of the Seven Ancient Wonders. It is the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Attachment 705
This is a map of the inside of "The Great Pyramid of Giza" it is built very different from all the rest of the pyramids.
Attachment 706
WHATEVER happened to the proposed laying of the golden capstone upon the top of the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, during last year’s millennial celebrations? It just did not happen - but why ?
Attachment 707

The Great Pyramid at Giza, was not designed by Pharaoh but by Enoch, the man who walked with God.’ (Read the ‘Book of Enoch’ – Genesis 5: 24). Egyptian laborers were used but the intelligence in the exact design came from the DESIGNER of the Universe, and that’s what Enoch passed on to the builders of the Great Pyramid. It was not a mere burial tomb for a dead Pharaoh, but was meant to show ‘in stone’ the Timeline of Mankind until the 2nd Coming of the King of Kings. (SEE Great Pyramid Time Prophecy). This is why; it incorporates the dimensions of the Earth, Moon, and the template of life called the Golden Section which the Creator used in both the microcosm as well as the macrocosm !
The "Three Pyramids" line up with the stars in Orion's Belt
Attachment 709
Fascinating post Isaac! I knew the pyramid wasn't built the same way as the ones by Pharoah but didn't realize it was Enoch's creative plan! Intelligent design indeed!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:52 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Isaiah19:19
In that day there shall be an altar to the Lord
in the midst of Egypt, and a monument at the
border there of to the Lord. And it shall be for
a sign,and a witness to the Lord of Hosts in
the land of Egypt.

Name:	pyramid7A.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	716
Matt 21:42
Did you never read in the Scriptures, the stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes (also Psalm 118:22).

What are the dimensions of the Great Pyramid?

The Great Pyramid is composed of four triangular sides and a square base. It covered an area of 13 acres. The original height of the Great Pyramid was 485 feet, but due to erosion its height declined to 450 feet. Each side of the square base is 755.5 feet in length. The angle of the pyramid is 51 degrees, 51 minutes, and 14.3 seconds.

Now the Great Pyramid is built on a perfectly level ground. Its level is so exact that it varies less that 1/2 inches over the 13 acres says Max Thoth. This is an amazing feat for the ancient surveyors and would have been difficult, if not almost impossible to match, even today with our advanced technology.

It consists of approximately 2.5 million blocks that weight from 2 tons to over 70 tons. The blocks on the top of the pyramid are from the same site and time period as those on the bottom. The stones are cut so precisely that a credit card cannot fit between them.

Note the ascending passages and the descending passages. These are believed to be the map of life. Top or bottom where a soul has a choice to go.

Name:	greatpyramid3-3.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	717
This red granite sarcophagus is in the Kings Chamber and was there not for a burial spot but as a unit of measure to unlock the code of pyramid inches. So much to learn about this one altar.

Name:	great_pyramid_ Red.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	718
I will post more info at a later time I hope you all enjoy this study and comments are welcome as long as they are on subject
Old 06-10-2007, 05:07 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Fascinating posts Isaac! Keep em coming!!!