Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 04-14-2007, 06:09 PM   #31
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I did not say what he is missing but does this icon give you any idea
Well Neo is out working in the feild tonight so we will not know for a few days.
Off to texmex
Isaac
Did you mean to say that he's out working on that revolving door? Is he speeding it up or slowing it down?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:00 AM   #32
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Did you mean to say that he's out working on that revolving door? Is he speeding it up or slowing it down?
Well Tacobelle I would think at his age the door still goes round and round like the wheels on the mommy van bus youth has no sponge cake just whole bunch of energy that older people do not have. Now the hair thing you will just have to talk to Neo about that Hair in the can might do the trick or what ever it is rhetz uses is that blue juice there rhertz ?
Use it before you loose it right Sista
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:46 PM   #33
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Quote:
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow does that include that moustache bleach and waxing that caterpillar away. You girls are so high maintenance but no one ever really knows all the secrets now do they
Old 04-15-2007, 01:06 PM   #34
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I'm sure if women went bald as frequently as men there'd be a cure already.
Well I probably should keep my mouth shut, how should I put this. It seems to me these days that "fur bikinis" are totally out of style. going au natural that is. I just don't get it. Same for hairy chests (on guys). I'm just saying that hair removal seems to be a multbillion dollar industry nowadays with razors, waxes, lasers, etc. As a child of the 60's, I never would have guessed.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:49 PM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Fur traders could make a fortune

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Well I probably should keep my mouth shut, how should I put this. It seems to me these days that "fur bikinis" are totally out of style. going au natural that is. I just don't get it. Same for hairy chests (on guys). I'm just saying that hair removal seems to be a multbillion dollar industry nowadays with razors, waxes, lasers, etc. As a child of the 60's, I never would have guessed.
Maybe beaver pelt bikinis will be the next big rage in swim wear

Isaac
Old 04-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #36
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I think you and Isaac are spending way too much time on the computer! Sounds like you 2 need some good lovin' from your honeys. And as far as that other topic you are discussing...well to each his own.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 07:11 PM   #37
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
My my how this discussion has slidden way down hill. You two boys are trying to get way off topic to get the heat off of your aging process! We've gone from thinning hair to fur bikinis. What's next?
Old 04-15-2007, 07:17 PM   #38
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

The unibrow

Quote:
My my how this discussion has slidden way down hill. You two boys are trying to get way off topic to get the heat off of your aging process! We've gone from thinning hair to fur bikinis. What's next?
You know the one Sista. Got to keep that hair under control and not enough can be bad but to much can be real bad
Old 04-16-2007, 11:51 AM   #39
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Just pointing out that sometimes not enough hair is bad and sometimes too much hair is bad. Just depends on who and where. Almost sounds like one of those PC things..
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:58 AM   #40
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I will tell you what is next It depends So if you have a problem when you are laughing or sneezing then girls you can always get protection and Depends has been around for a while and I am sure with that track record you can depend on them.
Isaac
Old 04-16-2007, 08:14 PM   #41
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

You know Isaac, you are not exactly going to get down this road of aging so easy. There are things that are going to go wrong for you....first you won't be able to hear (probably already losing that), then going to start losing some hair, then you are going to be in serious need of the blue pill , and it goes on and on rapidly downhill from there. First you'll start dribbling all over the toilet seat and before you know it, Ms. Isaac is going to make you sit to potty. :

Don't worry though boy, we'll be here to try and cheer you on through the process.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:24 AM   #42
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
You know Isaac, you are not exactly going to get down this road of aging so easy. There are things that are going to go wrong for you....first you won't be able to hear (probably already losing that), then going to start losing some hair, then you are going to be in serious need of the blue pill , and it goes on and on rapidly downhill from there. First you'll start dribbling all over the toilet seat and before you know it, Ms. Isaac is going to make you sit to potty. :

Don't worry though boy, we'll be here to try and cheer you on through the process.
The toilet seat stays down with a house full of females I am glad you are going to be there to cheer me on I just might need it. Do you have a good supply of depends
Old 04-17-2007, 07:26 AM   #43
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The toilet seat stays down with a house full of females I am glad you are going to be there to cheer me on I just might need it. Do you have a good supply of depends
No dear don't have any for you. Everything is firm, tight, and holding just fine!
Old 04-17-2007, 07:32 AM   #44
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
No dear don't have any for you. Everything is firm, tight, and holding just fine!
After all support can be beautiful I know a girl never tells her secrets now is that not true Tacobelle
Old 04-17-2007, 07:37 AM   #45
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Not telling anything, never share the secrets.