Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-20-2007, 11:44 AM   #1
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Must not be livin' right.

I must not be living right.. I think the water pump went out on my truck.. and the car won't start this morning. And my internet connection at home is sucking at the moment.

Lord, grant me the power the change the things I can, accept the things I can’t

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Matt 5:45

He causes the sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Happens to all brother. Sorry about your rotten day.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 06:39 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The Lord never gives us more than we can handle. Good post Howela
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:07 PM   #4
LSU

Rep Power: 0 LSU is a jewel in the rough LSU is a jewel in the rough LSU is a jewel in the rough LSU is a jewel in the rough
Why is it when everybody else is enjoying the fruits of life all i get is indigestion?
LSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 06:26 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You know things happen in threes so your safe now LN !
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:28 PM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
My momma used to give us the "The Lord will never give you more than you can handle." Then she always added, "But that doesn't mean he is not going to take you right to the very edge!"

I've been to the edge many times, but he always always sees me through!
Old 08-21-2007, 06:32 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
My momma used to give us the "The Lord will never give you more than you can handle." Then she always added, "But that doesn't mean he is not going to take you right to the very edge!"

I've been to the edge many times, but he always always sees me through!
This is a test only a test ! Dualism in man and one must pick the road less traveled to find life's hidden mystery's.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:07 PM   #8
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
I guess I've been blessed, lucky or somethin. I've been in trouble more times than I can count, fallen on hard times, etc, but somehow, someway, things always seem to work out in the end. In my time, I've come out of some seriously effed up situations smellin like a rose, I'm talkin serious tales-o-woe! Usually because of the lousy choices I made or the poor judgement I exercised. But I know for a fact that God intervened on my behalf many, many times. There are those who's lives seem to be cursed, for lack of a better word. Cant do nothin right, nothin ever works out for em, can never catch a break, always findin themselves at the wrong place at the wrong time. I have great empathy for those miserable bastards, cuz I know that but for the grace of God, that could be me.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:42 PM   #9
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Al you sound like my sister! It's a wonder she is not in the funny farm. Her life is pure chaos, but the Man upstairs still recognizes and loves her and watches over her because she is still His child regardless.Thank goodness! I love her even though we are polar opposites!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote