Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 09-27-2007, 04:11 PM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 250 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitlin View Post
The trick to this place is you have to tell them you think you are having a stoke or a heart attack. They will see you pretty quick. You could also shoot yourself and go in there covered in blood.
YOU did READ the part about the guy with chest pains that had been sitting there 12 hours without seeing a doctor uh.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:15 PM   #2
chitlin

Rep Power: 0 chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
YOU did READ the part about the guy with chest pains that had been sitting there 12 hours without seeing a doctor uh.
I said you have to tell them you think you're having an attack NOW! Not that your chest might hurt.
chitlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:17 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 250 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitlin View Post
I said you have to tell them you think you're having an attack NOW! Not that your chest might hurt.
It still won't work because they will do an EKG to see.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 273 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Are you still having chest pains Pie? Why don't you go to another hospital emergency room or that walkin clinic? Do they refuse you if you don't have insurance even if it's something as serious as a heart attack?? I really don't know.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:30 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Artist: The Robert Cray Band
Album: Too Many Cooks
Year: 1990
Title: When The Welfare Turns Its Back On You

Now whatcha gonna do
When the welfare turn it's back on you?
Whatcha gonna do
When the welfare turn it's back on you?
You'll be standin' there stranded
And there won't be a thing you can do

Now you look all through your house, yeah
Yes, and you can't even find a piece of bread
You look all through your house, I know you do
Yes, you can't even find a piece of bread
I sometimes begin to wonder, yeah
Yes, if you'd be better off, be better off dead

Lord have mercy

(Guitar solo)

You have to go down to the welfare
Every month to report
And some of the things they say to you
Will sure enough get your goat
If you tell them that you're sick
You better have a bad cough, lord have mercy
Cause if you don't, they'll be ready to throw you off,
When The Welfare Turns Its Back On You
I know they will

Whatcha gonna do, lord have mercy
When the welfare turns its back on you?
Yeah, you'll be standin' there stranded
Yeah, and there ain't a thing that you can do
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:31 PM   #6
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Are you still having chest pains Pie? Why don't you go to another hospital emergency room or that walkin clinic? Do they refuse you if you don't have insurance even if it's something as serious as a heart attack?? I really don't know.
Yes I am still hurting but I hope mine is a pulled muscle or something. I don't know. But if you go to other hospitals or clinics all they will do is stablize you untill they can send you to LSU.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 273 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Do you or someone you know, know a doctor that you could call and ask personally what in the heck you should do in case it's NOT a pulled muscle? Be cautious Pie!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:47 PM   #8
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Do you or someone you know, know a doctor that you could call and ask personally what in the heck you should do in case it's NOT a pulled muscle? Be cautious Pie!
I will. I promise.