Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Movies & Television

Notices

Old 09-06-2007, 08:17 AM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Yeah right. He keeps flipping on that remote and he is going to lose a hand.
He still has another hand and it holds the check book Rule #1 the golden rule and rule #2 see rule one yea I know you have the power of the curve but he has the power of the check book see rule #1 the man with the gold rules
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #17
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Ummm excuse me...in this house...MOMMA holds the checkbook!!!!!!!!

AND THE CURVE!!!!!
Old 09-06-2007, 10:56 AM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Ummm excuse me...in this house...MOMMA holds the checkbook!!!!!!!!

AND THE CURVE!!!!!
Maybe "THE" curve and a check book but who brings in the pay check ?? One day a week does not get the gold.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #19
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
If Tbelle and Issac had a tv show, I'd probably watch it. But what would it be called? Tom and Jerry? Six Feet Under? Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

LOL, my favorite would have to be "Good Eats"...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:13 PM   #20
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I think it would be called either Beauty and the Beast or Beauty and the Geek!!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 05:40 AM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I think it would be called either Beauty and the Beast or Beauty and the Geek!!!!
Mirror, mirror on the wall you look just like your mother after all. The only geek is Tbelle with her Kenny Rodgers and oldies radio station. I take it you think you should play the part of Beauty well depends on the time of month could well play the Beast