Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Movies & Television

Notices

Old 09-03-2007, 09:48 PM   #1
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Fall tv shows hit or miss?

Click image for larger version

Name:	PrivatePractice_400.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1445Now why do I have the feeling that Private Practice will make it....(Grey's Anatomy spin off) AND

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cavemen_400.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	1446 The Caveman Show won't!? Hmmm....let's see.. how many more caveman scenarios can they cover that haven't already been done in the commercials?

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:52 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I dunno I LMAO when he was in a therapy session and his mother called and he looked at caller ID said "I'll pet her on speaker phone". Now that is some pretty sophisticated caveman humor! Much better than Bob Newhart!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:30 PM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I laugh at that commercial as well. I'm just thinking they might want to leave well enough alone!

Jennifer Aniston
Old 09-03-2007, 11:25 PM   #4
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Grey's was not very good last season. I am anxious to see what is going to happen this season. I did not watch any of the reruns.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:29 AM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Isabella, where have you been?

I am looking forward myself to watching the Grey's spinoff, watching Dancing with the Stars , and I am already tired of football. How much football can one man watch?????????????????????
Old 09-04-2007, 07:24 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post

I am looking forward myself to watching the Grey's spinoff, watching Dancing with the Stars , and I am already tired of football. How much football can one man watch?????????????????????
How much football ? Well that depends on how the queen of the house is acting If you turn it up it can drown out things that may bother the football fan
I guess that is why you females watch Grey's grass is always greener but there is a barbed wire fence between you and the green grass
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:52 AM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

I think tv is an escape whether it be football or Grey's Anatomy. I no more want to live the life of those mixed up folks on Grey's than you guys want to be beat up by professional football players!

Jennifer Aniston
Old 09-04-2007, 05:10 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
I think tv is an escape whether it be football or Grey's Anatomy.
Don't forget crab fishing!
Only I have about 10 more months to wait for my escape to return!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:20 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
When does the Ice Truckers show return? Now those are tough men, not like those wimpy weasly crabbers.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:24 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
When does the Ice Truckers show return? Now those are tough men, not like those wimpy weasly crabbers.

Tbelle likes ice truckers well one good thing they do not have crabs
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:14 PM   #11
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:

Busy is where I have been. LOL. Yes, I am looking forward to Dancing With The Stars, too! I have not watched much TV this whole summer. BTW, I hate football.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:39 AM   #12
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

We are having to limit the football here or someone will die! That's all that needs to be said.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:26 AM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
We are having to limit the football here or someone will die! That's all that needs to be said.
That someone would be YOU Tbelle. You touch that remote and you will be missing a hand you clean house while sugar daddy watches football
Old 09-06-2007, 12:49 AM   #14
Isabella
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
That someone would be YOU Tbelle. You touch that remote and you will be missing a hand you clean house while sugar daddy watches football
You sure are brave. LOL
Old 09-06-2007, 07:51 AM   #15
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Yeah right. He keeps flipping on that remote and he is going to lose a hand.