Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-16-2007, 07:40 PM   #1
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Some local "historic photos"

Hey all, don't know if anyone else noticed. But a new user here at SBLive, who I don't think has posted on the forum yet, but has created a new group called Historic Photos and has uploaded some incredible pics of Shreveport and Bossier, from MANY years ago. here is a direct link to the Photo Gallery
for this group. Check it out.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:21 PM   #2
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
pictures

These are awesome. I could look at them all day. Our business is 89 years old and the building we are in was built in 1921. We have several old pictures like this in our office.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:24 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl
These are awesome. I could look at them all day. Our business is 89 years old and the building we are in was built in 1921. We have several old pictures like this in our office.
Hey Purpahurl why don't you post some of those old pictures ?
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #4
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
I don't know how to get them out of their frames. Plus that might be what's holding our building up.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:05 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Wow cool photos.. salguodgrubmab is the moderator of this new historic photo group. I'm the moderator of the Sights of Shreveport group but I admit I haven't done much with it in a while. But these 200+ photos of old Shreveport Bossier are a REAL contribution to shreveport.com if you ask me. Thanks for sharing salguodgrubmab whoever you are!!!!!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote