Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 10-18-2007, 10:27 AM   #1
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
How do you celebrate Halloween?

How about telling a scary story while petting a snake! She loves that snake!

rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:45 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The Legend of Boggy Creek

I think he lives in East Texas now.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
This is what I do.

Name:  cbgang8sp.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  12.6 KB

Name:  chu11.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  10.9 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	chu16.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1638

Name:	tot21og.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	1639

Trick or treat
Old 10-18-2007, 11:44 AM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I sit on the front porch passing out candy if the weather is nice. I'm usually wishing my kids were young enough to trick or treat again and wear those adorable costumes. What's kind of funny though is in high school if they put on a costume I let them go trick or treat in our neighborhood. They had to wear a costume though. I think my 16 yr. old is planning on doing so this year. She's quite a ham like her father!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:51 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I like to take my dogs and go up to my office until the doorbell stops and then come home. Mrs. Isaac loves the children and visiting with the neighbors. I think she just likes the chocolate
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:52 PM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
How about telling a scary story while petting a snake! She loves that snake!

This lady was a good actor or she has more than one snake in her head.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:42 PM   #7
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Halloween.. I'll tell ya.. It's definitely for the kids if you ask me. Halloween got fun again there for awhile..

Of course now the kids are bigger.. and my neighborhood, although I just love it.. just does not do Halloween.. maybe it's the lack of street lights

Not to mention Halloween freakin' falls on a Wednesday this year.. that stinks.

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:55 PM   #8
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I live in Spring Lake so I celebrate Halloween by turning off all my lights and watching scores of 17-25 year old non-costumed black "kids" swamp the house(s) of the families that have moved in since last Halloween and don't know to leave their lights out.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:58 PM   #9
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
I live in Spring Lake so I celebrate Halloween by turning off all my lights and watching scores of 17-25 year old non-costumed black "kids" swamp the house(s) of the families that have moved in since last Halloween and don't know to leave their lights out.

LOL, I would think that scenario would result in more shotgun deaths

Trick or Treat
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Thanks joe. Now they load them up and bring them over the bridge to Bossier and dump them out in our neighborhood. Taz me Bro
Old 10-18-2007, 10:04 PM   #11
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Be careful what you ask for IS!!!

Name:	taz.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1645

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:13 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
My inlaws used to live in an old house on Fairfield near the projects... They totally shutdown on Halloween after that first year, which I think scared the heck out of them. I hear it is a little better nowadays...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:22 AM   #13
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
For Halloween, I put on the most alarming costume I can find and scare the crap out of trick-or-treaters while I pass out candy. I've got some clawed monster hands this year. I need a good mask for it though.