Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Technology

Notices

Old 04-30-2007, 08:02 AM   #46
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Tbelle, sorta of scary knowing he passes by my house every morning. LOL.

Wonder what he means by Pioneer baby? Perhaps he is referring to my age.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:04 AM   #47
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
It is scary he's passing by and you didn't even know you had a stalker!!

I think Pioneer is referring to his stereo. Do you hear a loud stereo every day? Somebody driving by with a loud stereo, a mullet, and wearing Birkenstocks in a uniform. Be in the watch for that person!
Old 04-30-2007, 08:09 AM   #48
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Tbelle, sorta of scary knowing he passes by my house every morning. LOL.

Wonder what he means by Pioneer baby? Perhaps he is referring to my age.
Isabella you can not be a Pioneer baby at 29 years of age. I like your post and kind spirit I consider a Christian woman like you as a woman to be held in high esteem. I am feel for you having to live near someone so filled with guile and hate. You will prevail over the dark side no problem
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 04:48 PM   #49
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Aww Isaac, thanks. I am not worried about Brain. If I needed helped and asked him to help me, I bet he would. He is probably more bark than bite.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:49 PM   #50
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Aww Isaac, thanks. I am not worried about Brain. If I needed helped and asked him to help me, I bet he would. He is probably more bark than bite.
So that brings up a good point, if Brainsmashr was a dog, what breed would he be?

A Border Collie? (ducking) LOL, probably not. Too obedient..
A Rotweiller? I doubt it... Still too obedient...
A Pug? Nope too good looking...
Oh I know, how about a Great Brain? Definitely not!

Just kiddin around wit cha.............
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #51
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
So that brings up a good point, if Brainsmashr was a dog, what breed would he be?

A Border Collie? (ducking) LOL, probably not. Too obedient..
A Rotweiller? I doubt it... Still too obedient...
A Pug? Nope too good looking...
Oh I know, how about a Great Brain? Definitely not!

Just kiddin around wit cha.............
I think he has a bull dog. See "Nappy Headed Ho" thread for info on dogs
Old 04-30-2007, 06:49 PM   #52
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I think he has a bull dog. See "Nappy Headed Ho" thread for info on dogs
At which point I'd remark on your amazing powers to pay half-ass attention. She's a Pitbull Terrier, not a bulldog and I even provided pictures.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:18 AM   #53
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
At which point I'd remark on your amazing powers to pay half-ass attention. She's a Pit bull Terrier, not a bulldog and I even provided pictures.
Oh brain Lady Bug is a nice Pit bull and she is in the bulldog family Picking a dog is freedom of choice would you not agree. Heck look at rherz with that ugly pug I am sure Pug and Lady Bug are both good pets and from the photos well cared for. My choice for the last 29 years has been Border Collies the Shepperd's dog. I have seen Pits used for hog dogs but I do not know what they used pugs for
Old 05-01-2007, 09:41 AM   #54
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh brain Lady Bug is a nice Pit bull and she is in the bulldog family Picking a dog is freedom of choice would you not agree. Heck look at rherz with that ugly pug I am sure Pug and Lady Bug are both good pets and from the photos well cared for. My choice for the last 29 years has been Border Collies the Shepperd's dog. I have seen Pits used for hog dogs but I do not know what they used pugs for
Pugs are used for producing SNOT. It seems that tons of research was done on what useful purpose a pug could serve and the only thing that could be found was "snot producer"! They are among the highest producers of snot in the dog world. Little known trivia fact for ya there!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:03 AM   #55
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Pugs are used for producing SNOT. It seems that tons of research was done on what useful purpose a pug could serve and the only thing that could be found was "snot producer"! They are among the highest producers of snot in the dog world. Little known trivia fact for ya there!!!
I have found the Pug
Temperament : This is an even-tempered breed, exhibiting stability, playfulness, great charm, dignity, and an outgoing, loving disposition.

http://www.petrix.com/dogint/1-10.html
HOME 1-10 11-26 27-39 40-54 55-69 70-79

Ranks 55 to 69
Fair Working/Obedience Intelligence

Understanding of New Commands: 40 to 80 repetitions.

Obey First Command: 30% of the time or better.

Rank Breed
55 Skye Terrier
56 Norfolk Terrier
Sealyham Terrier
57 Pug
58 French Bulldog
59 Brussels Griffon
Maltese
60 Italian Greyhound
61 Chinese Crested
62 Dandie Dinmont Terrier
Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen
Tibetan Terrier
Japanese Chin
Lakeland Terrier
63 Old English Sheepdog
64 Great Pyrenees
65 Scottish Terrier
Saint Bernard
66 Bull Terrier
67 Chihuahua
68 Lhasa Apso
69 Bullmastiff

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 05-01-2007 at 10:27 AM.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:19 AM   #56
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
The "family" is called Terrier and all breeds of bulldog (English, Olde English, American, French, and Alapaha Blue Blood, etc. etc. etc) as well as American Pit bulls are members of the terrier family, not the other way around, Einstein.

BTW, I watch the AKC Eukanuba dog show every Sunday morning. Feel free to test my knowledge on this subject as well.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:22 AM   #57
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

WAIT A MINUTE ISAAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The little thingy you keep bringing up was a survey done by dog trainers. Now, I have some issues with this. First of all were all breeds represented equally? Were these all professional trainers? How many dogs had each trained? How scientific was this survey? They gave no history of the survey just the results. I am not 'feeling' it at this point without further proof.

I believe this survey just suited your need!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 11:27 AM   #58
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
is it just me, or does it not bother the rest of you, that this ongoing discussion about dogs is taking place under the "A New Planet Has Been Discovered" thread ?

Because if it's just me, hey that's cool too.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:50 AM   #59
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Do any of these threads stay completely on Topic?...hint : not very often!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 12:49 PM   #60
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Do any of these threads stay completely on Topic?...hint : not very often!!!
exactly my point, and there is no reason why they couldn't. If we want to change the topic, we can always start a new thread. But that would take a conscience effort on everyones part... to stay on topic. O.k. I'm done
back to WHATEVER we were talking about
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote