Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Technology

Notices

Old 05-01-2007, 01:01 PM   #61
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
exactly my point, and there is no reason why they couldn't. If we want to change the topic, we can always start a new thread. But that would take a conscience effort on everyones part... to stay on topic. O.k. I'm done
back to WHATEVER we were talking about
Hey LN
Did you see the moon last night ? It is still going round and round yea I know about thread abuse. Sometimes it just happens. I like looking at the stars and planets and I think Brain has much input to shed on this subject. Now if in the "future" we can make it stay on thread it would be much better for SBL and the avatars too. Maybe have one or two threads to fight on and let steam off and the rest topics of interest and fun.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote