Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Poll: How do you eat your snack crackers?
Poll Options
How do you eat your snack crackers?

Old 05-01-2007, 07:41 AM   #16
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
No cardigan or corduroy pants Santaboy and neither of you two are proven studs may think you are but no children so no proof
I see you two have become good buddies

Attachment 423
That's not necessarily true, if I say something dumb, he'll take me on it, if he says something dumb, I'll do the same.

It's called "being 2 human beings and not being part of an organized religious sect that tolerates Christians but nobody else". Try it out sometime.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:42 AM   #17
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
I do not fear gays on the contrary I hope they get better don't you brain just like I hope you get better
Hope they get better? Being homosexual is now an illness that can be "cured"?

What the ****?
Old 05-01-2007, 07:49 AM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Hope they get better? Being homosexual is now an illness that can be "cured"?

What the ****?
I never said illness you did. You think it is OK to be a sodomite ? Yea, yea all about choice SCIENCE has found the burned city of Sodom and Pompeii too so Tubal you make up your own mind I know what the facts are. Gay people can be very nice people and I am NOT judging their eternal soul. I do not condone their actions and I know their suicide rate is much higher than the rest of the population. Sad very sad.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:18 AM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Shalom!
For someone who claims to have been in church for a long time, that flew right over his nappy head.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:38 AM   #20
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
I do not fear gays on the contrary I hope they get better don't you brain just like I hope you get better

I see, so once again, you're intentionally misusing terms like "phobia", which indicates fear, when there is no fear what so ever, for the sole purpose of spreading propaganda.

BTW, Leviticus 18:22 says laying with a man as one lays with a woman is an abomination. How interesting that you bible says you should view homosexuality with Extreme disgust and hatred while you merely "hope they get better".

but one shouldn't question your religious commitment or the level of understanding you have about the words you preach, right?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:12 PM   #21
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
I never said illness you did. You think it is OK to be a sodomite ? Yea, yea all about choice SCIENCE has found the burned city of Sodom and Pompeii too so Tubal you make up your own mind I know what the facts are. Gay people can be very nice people and I am NOT judging their eternal soul. I do not condone their actions and I know their suicide rate is much higher than the rest of the population. Sad very sad.
So you trust in science, but revoke Darwin's theories, widely accepted as more truthful and less porous than a religious notion. Riiight.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:13 PM   #22
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
For someone who claims to have been in church for a long time, that flew right over his nappy head.
I know what the hell they use in communion. It's the fact that Isaac said he doesn't go to church and that in mine, we don't use motzoh and they use grape juice.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:14 PM   #23
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I see, so once again, you're intentionally misusing terms like "phobia", which indicates fear, when there is no fear what so ever, for the sole purpose of spreading propaganda.

BTW, Leviticus 18:22 says laying with a man as one lays with a woman is an abomination. How interesting that you bible says you should view homosexuality with Extreme disgust and hatred while you merely "hope they get better".

but one shouldn't question your religious commitment or the level of understanding you have about the words you preach, right?
That too, plus the fact that Christians are supposed to "love thy neighbor" regardless of "thy neighbor's" life choices. A paradox!
Old 05-01-2007, 04:17 PM   #24
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That too, plus the fact that Christians are supposed to "love thy neighbor" regardless of "thy neighbor's" life choices. A paradox!
Loving someone and liking someone and accepting someone's choices are all very different things.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:27 PM   #25
TheNarrator

Rep Power: 0 TheNarrator will become famous soon enough TheNarrator will become famous soon enough
Quote:
No cardigan or corduroy pants Santaboy and neither of you two are proven studs may think you are but no children so no proof
I see you two have become good buddies

Attachment 423
Having children automatically means you're attractive? That doesn't really make sense. Are you implying that because you've had children, you've had sexual intercourse, which means someone found you attractive enough to have sex with?

Haha, I'm just really boggled by your statement.
TheNarrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #26
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Having children automatically means you're attractive? That doesn't really make sense. Are you implying that because you've had children, you've had sexual intercourse, which means someone found you attractive enough to have sex with?

Welcome to the board TheNarrator. I see it didn't take you long to figure out Isaac is full of **** most of the time.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:10 PM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Welcome to the board TheNarrator. I see it didn't take you long to figure out Isaac is full of **** most of the time.
All TheNarrator has to do dip **** is look at your red boxes next to your lame avatar and see what everyone on this board thinks of your post. You do hang in their against all odds maybe one day we will find out where the red boxes end when you are gone or you can continue to make new avatars and post on either way your bull **** will smell the same
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #28
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:

I don't think that having children automatically means someone is attractive. I do think that if someone is happily married, having a great sex life with their partner, etc. then SOMEONE finds them attractive and obviously attractive enough to have sex with. Now your statement was just plain stupid.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:25 PM   #29
TheNarrator

Rep Power: 0 TheNarrator will become famous soon enough TheNarrator will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I don't think that having children automatically means someone is attractive. I do think that if someone is happily married, having a great sex life with their partner, etc. then SOMEONE finds them attractive and obviously attractive enough to have sex with. Now your statement was just plain stupid.
I never made any statements. I asked him two questions trying to verify if I had interpreted correctly what he had said, which was - "neither of you two are proven studs may think you are but no children so no proof".

I think if someone's attractive, then someone's attractive, regardless of if they have a sex life, are married, have children, or not. Just because one abstains from sex or any sort of sexual activity doesn't mean they aren't attractive.
TheNarrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:28 PM   #30
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
I never made any statements. I asked him two questions trying to verify if I had interpreted correctly what he had said, which was - "neither of you two are proven studs may think you are but no children so no proof".

I think if someone's attractive, then someone's attractive, regardless of if they have a sex life, are married, have children, or not. Just because one abstains from sex or any sort of sexual activity doesn't mean they aren't attractive.
True.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

It's an opinion, a choice, just like anything else, to think somebody is attractive.