Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > SBLive! Anime

Notices

Old 07-04-2007, 03:46 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Comments on: Kakashi Hatake Unmasked!

Reader comments and feedback for the Kakashi Hatake Unmasked! photo.
This image is part of the SBLive! Anime photo gallery

Ever wonder what Kakashi-sensei looks like under that mask? Well, check here and you'll see. There is a lot of confusion around this picture though because he doesn't have the Sharingan, but he does have that scar.

Last edited by sbl_admin; 07-05-2007 at 01:16 PM.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:50 PM   #2
Rukia96

Rep Power: 0 Rukia96 will become famous soon enough Rukia96 will become famous soon enough
kakashi unmasked

omg, my eyes! he looks so wierd, its like is he the same person? i think it would be better if he had the sharingan, but he just looks freaky without the mask or the sharingan.
Rukia96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:27 PM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Did you see the Kakashi tribute video I posted a while back? There were several pics of him unmasked in there. He actually bears somewhat of a resemblance to Riku from Kingdom Hearts if his hair were down.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:59 AM   #4
Rukia96

Rep Power: 0 Rukia96 will become famous soon enough Rukia96 will become famous soon enough
my computer doesn't let me view videos. it loads, but then it just sits there saying the download is done and all i see is the windows logo.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:08 AM   #5
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
That's odd. Youtube videos do not use Windows Media Player, so you shouldn't see any kind of Windows logo. What version of Windows do you have? Also, are you on high speed Internet access?
Old 07-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #6
Rukia96

im not sure what windows version i have, but i have america online 9.0 security edition.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:52 PM   #7
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Try signing on to AOL, then minimize the window and do your browsing in Internet Explorer or another browser. AOL creates too many complications for users.

You find out what version of Windows you have by right clicking on My Computer on your desktop or start menu and selecting "properties." Then read the window that appears.

Name:  properties.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  12.8 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	version.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	876
Old 07-05-2007, 05:13 PM   #8
Rukia96

i have microsoft windows xp home edition
Old 07-05-2007, 06:50 PM   #9
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

That's good. Then you should have at least IE6 with a flash player.

Try this video....

If this video doesn't play for you, get me a screen shot of what it does give you. Remember, DON'T use AOL. Sign on to your AOL account, minimize the entire AOL window and use Internet Explorer instead!
Old 07-05-2007, 08:23 PM   #10
Rukia96

it doesn't show anything. if i highlight it, it only shows a black square.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:37 AM   #11
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Alrighty, try this. Youtube is using a flash player, so if you get the latest flash player from Adobe, it may work.

http://www.google.com/support/youtub...15&topic=10560

You'll need to remove any flash players you already have before installing the new one.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:42 PM   #12
Rukia96

parentally blocked
Old 07-06-2007, 03:01 PM   #13
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Ah, that could be why your videos aren't working. Your parents probably have web media blocked on your computer. Well, I can't help you there.

I've added some new comics and humor material to the Naruto parodies photo gallery. Check it out! That's probably my most amusing collection of art.

Here's one of my newer finds.
Click image for larger version

Name:	468d051918906.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	881
Old 07-06-2007, 03:05 PM   #14
Rukia96

lol that was pretty funny