Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Local News

Notices

Old 11-15-2007, 03:26 PM   #1
Marshall F. Graham

Rep Power: 0 Marshall F. Graham will become famous soon enough Marshall F. Graham will become famous soon enough
Louisiana First Time HomeBuyer Program

This program has been canceled until further notice.. Sorry
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2007C Bond Program Flyer.pdf (64.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf Unassisted bond example.pdf (63.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf Assisted bond example.pdf (63.8 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Marshall F. Graham; 06-27-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Marshall F. Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:40 PM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Marshall!!!!Don't you think you should have just bought an ad from SBLive instead of taking up board space??????
Old 11-15-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
Marshall F. Graham

Rep Power: 0 Marshall F. Graham will become famous soon enough Marshall F. Graham will become famous soon enough
In reply

I'm sorry, this article was printed in the Shreveport Times, because it is informative, as well as extremely beneficial for those who qualify. Am I to apologize to the single mother who is able to purchase a home for her family, because she learned of this program through this means?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:15 PM   #4
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Do you want me to believe that you came on this forum and posted all of that information for single mothers? While yes it is quite informative it is apparent that you have something to benefit from this program.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:23 PM   #5
Marshall F. Graham

In Reply

I hope that you are not upset because this program only applies to residents of Louisiana, but I am glad nonetheless that you find the article informative.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:33 PM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall F. Graham View Post
I hope that you are not upset because this program only applies to residents of Louisiana, but I am glad nonetheless that you find the article informative.
Sweetheart, I wouldn't need this program. No, I am not upset. I just find it rather interesting you came to this forum and posted with that information. In my opinion it is your tacky attempt to drum up some business for yourself.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:24 PM   #7
Marshall F. Graham

In reply

I am happy that you are one of the more fortunate in this world that does not "need" a program of this sorts...Perhaps you know one of the 80% of the population who would benefit from this program. It may be hard for you to imagine, but 80% of the population does not have enough money for a small down payment, more or less closing costs.... With all do respect, I have the highest degree offered in my field, and graduated Magna Cumm Laude.. I also work for the top mortgage firm in the state, and I promise you, I would not be where I'm at today if I didn't truely care about the "80%". Thank you for your concern, you advice has been noted.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:50 PM   #8
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Didn't read the advertisement

Name:  Pointing funny eyes.bmp
Views: 66
Size:  7.3 KB
Tbelle, I think you should apoligize and buy him a cheeseburger from McDonalds on Linwood.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:26 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Better than that Howela, I'll cook it myself!!!!!!!

Marshall, I hope that you don't expect me to believe you are in the mortgage business because you are worried about the lives of the 80% of the population you refer to? I think your checkbook balance is your primary motivation and maybe somewhere down the list of motivating factors is the welfare of the population.

P.S. I have some oceanfront property over here in East Texas if you'd like to help me with that!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 06:44 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Marshall tucking
Click image for larger version

Name:	Queen%20*****.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	977.2 KB
ID:	1839
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:16 PM   #11
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Personally I don't have a problem with someone coming on to this board looking to drum up some business.. it's a Louisiana based company, hoping to server Louisiana residents.. so I guess that makes it relevant.

However, I will say that for me, mortgage companies have taken on a bad rep, due to all the FREAKIN' spam I get regarding mortgage rates etc..

Good luck, and welcome to SBLive!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:24 PM   #12
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
Personally I don't have a problem with someone coming on to this board looking to drum up some business.. it's a Louisiana based company, hoping to server Louisiana residents.. so I guess that makes it relevant.

However, I will say that for me, mortgage companies have taken on a bad rep, due to all the FREAKIN' spam I get regarding mortgage rates etc..

Good luck, and welcome to SBLive!
Latenight, if he wants to drum up business why doesn't he do what the rest do and buy an ad????
Old 11-17-2007, 08:44 PM   #13
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Marshall tucking
Attachment 1839
good one Isaac. Sic 'em Tbelle.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:48 PM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
good one Isaac. Sic 'em Tbelle.
You do not mess with Texas she will bite your head off. Do not feed the animals they bite
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:58 PM   #15
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Name:  DMWT.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  3.6 KB

I'm glad to see you understand, Isaac.