Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-06-2007, 02:38 PM   #1
geodood
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 geodood has a spectacular aura about geodood has a spectacular aura about
For Tbelle

Try this on for size.

Name:  tbelle_new.gif
Views: 23
Size:  10.3 KB
geodood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by geodood
Try this on for size.

Attachment 880
Belle I like the shoe and the flesh coloring alot more on this avatar. Good job Geo!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:58 PM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! It looks fabulous!!!! Now, let me try it on for size!!!!
Old 07-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! It looks fabulous!!!! Now, let me try it on for size!!!!
And does the shoe fit Cinderella? If so you have most likely found a prince in Geodood!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:16 AM   #5
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
what day is it...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bar.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	357.5 KB
ID:	882  

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:06 AM   #6
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS! Not fair. LOL. geodood, can you make my halo spin?
Old 07-07-2007, 06:18 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Your halo already spins Isabella. With such few words and so much said with those words you are the queen of spin Old tar baby looks like she has detached foot syndrome or MS or maybe athletes foot. Maybe the girl has a problem with toe jam could someone call a foot doctor for this poor girl
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 07-07-2007 at 07:52 AM.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:29 AM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Your halo already spins Isabella. With such few words and so much said with those words you are the queen of spin Old tar baby looks like she has detached foot syndrome or MS or maybe athletes foot. Maybe the girl has a problem with toe jam could someone call a foot doctor for this poor girl
Isaac, you are so jealous of my feet. I guess we need to call the counselor for you. Therapy would be useful for you.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:32 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Isaac, you are so jealous of my feet. I guess we need to call the counselor for you. Therapy would be useful for you.
Foot therapy would be good for you Sista !

Name:  athletes_foot.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  19.7 KB
and when you have that itch ain't that a biotch ?
I hope this will help Tbelle !
Name:  Cream.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  17.6 KB
Try this and maybe you can stop that foot from moving.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 07-07-2007 at 12:16 PM.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #10
geodood
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 geodood has a spectacular aura about geodood has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
That is not as easy as tapping a shoe, but here is my best effort Isabella. I hope you like it.

Name:  isa.gif
Views: 18
Size:  7.8 KB
geodood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:09 PM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Foot therapy would be good for you Sista !

Attachment 883
and when you have that itch ain't that a biotch ?
I hope this will help Tbelle !
Attachment 884
Try this and maybe you can stop that foot from moving.
Did they use this picture of your feet Isaac for a medical textbook or exactly what was the purpose of this photo you allowed them to take? I know a good doctor for that as well big un.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:26 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Did they use this picture of your feet Isaac for a medical textbook or exactly what was the purpose of this photo you allowed them to take? I know a good doctor for that as well big un.
I know a good doctor too TIG ole ..................... but he does not do that toe itch you have there
Old 07-08-2007, 09:26 AM   #13
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

You and I both know that I do in fact walk around most days in heels or the such. You on the other hand keep your feet covered? Now why is that oh wise one?????? What could it be that causes you to keep yours hidden??
Old 07-08-2007, 10:10 AM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
You and I both know that I do in fact walk around most days in heels or the such. You on the other hand keep your feet covered? Now why is that oh wise one?????? What could it be that causes you to keep yours hidden??
Tennis Shoes I am not the one with avatar with the itch
Old 07-08-2007, 01:28 PM   #15
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

First you can't tell typing from speaking. Now you can't tell a toe tap from your slimy, nasty picture you posted. When are you going to learn????