Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Politics

Notices

Old 02-28-2007, 07:57 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post There's Something Wrong In The Democratic Party

The House Democratic caucus approved Speaker Nancy Pelosi's appointment Tuesday of Jefferson to the homeland security panel, a decision that has come under fire from Republicans.

sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:15 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
This is not news here but a long known fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin
The House Democratic caucus approved Speaker Nancy Pelosi's appointment Tuesday of Jefferson to the homeland security panel, a decision that has come under fire from Republicans.
Just hearing Pelosi and Jefferson in the same sentence says volumes about the far left wing of the DNC that has high jacked that labor party. I think I am the only Republican on this board at least of the people that post but you guys that just view and we know who you are keep it up and be sure and vote every time you can. Time to clean a little house in 08
Isaac the Saxon
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 12:12 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Just hearing Pelosi and Jefferson in the same sentence says volumes about the far left wing of the DNC that has high jacked that labor party. I think I am the only Republican on this board at least of the people that post but you guys that just view and we know who you are keep it up and be sure and vote every time you can. Time to clean a little house in 08
Isaac the Saxon
I don't recall seeing anyone on this board supporting Jefferson, no matter if they appear to be republican or democrat. I think this much we all agree on. Enough already with the crooked policians in Louisiana. I really thought after Edwards finally got nailed, that it would be a new dawn for our state. But apparently that just made room for others to take his place. But what do I know. If Edwards ran again today, he might get elected.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:09 PM   #4
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Here in Loosiana, we like our mudbugs spicy, our beer ice-cold, our weather muggy, and our politicians crooked!
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:02 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Here in Loosiana, we like our mudbugs spicy, our beer ice-cold, our weather muggy, and our politicians crooked!
our gumbo dark, our oysters raw, our redfish blackened, our turkeys fried... gotta luv us..
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:10 PM   #6
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
I received a mardigras king cake from my sister last week and shared it with family here. I also showed some friends of mine and people have never seen such a thing. Imagine that? I guess it's a louisiana thang to have king cake.

Cajun Pecan House in Houma and Cut Off, LA you won't be sorry believe me. Unfortunately I was going to order one and the bakery is closed till October for King cakes I thought that was interesting.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:24 PM   #7
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin
Are they crazy? This seals the deal of which party I will be voting. The Republicans are not perfect, but I think not as dangerous. Democrats will raise taxes which will cause our economy to suffer. The more taxes we pay the less we have to spend. More people will be out of work.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:36 AM   #8
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Yeah, its like I said, this witch Pelosi and her girlfriend Hitlery are bad news for the republic.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 04:44 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Could not agree more Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Yeah, its like I said, this witch Pelosi and her girlfriend Hitlery are bad news for the republic.
No wonder you have so many rep points. I am gald to see you use the word republic for that is what the USA is. The Dems are for the moral decline of America.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:19 AM   #10
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

The Dead Pelican -- Mar 1 2007 11:19 AM
GOP to force vote on Jefferson
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote