Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

View Poll Results: Who would your vote for ? This is a poll !
Ron Paul GOP 109 90.08%
Mike Huckabee GOP 3 2.48%
Rudy Giuliani GOP 4 3.31%
Mitt Romney GOP 1 0.83%
Fred Thomson GOP 2 1.65%
Hillary Clinton DNC 0 0%
Barack Obama DNC 1 0.83%
John Edward DNC 0 0%
Joe Biden DNC 0 0%
Dennis Kucinich DNC 1 0.83%
Voters: 121. This poll is closed

Old 12-23-2007, 02:43 PM   #16
Kherty

Rep Power: 0 Kherty will become famous soon enough Kherty will become famous soon enough
I don't see the relevance in the number of posts and the validity of my opinions? You may be labeled a "veteran" but it doesn't mean your viewpoints are more valid than my own?

I support Ron Paul and I'm a Shreveport resident. I happened to find this site after searching on Google for local forums.

If you think I'm aggressive, then fair enough. I happen to be tired of status quo in this country and there are many that feel the same way that I do. Better get used to the opinions as we are a very vocal group!
Kherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:28 PM   #17
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Just what we need, another Ronpaul supporter
Welcome to the board, and good luck!
Old 12-23-2007, 04:34 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kherty View Post
I don't see the relevance in the number of posts and the validity of my opinions? You may be labeled a "veteran" but it doesn't mean your viewpoints are more valid than my own?

I support Ron Paul and I'm a Shreveport resident. I happened to find this site after searching on Google for local forums.

If you think I'm aggressive, then fair enough. I happen to be tired of status quo in this country and there are many that feel the same way that I do. Better get used to the opinions as we are a very vocal group!
Just because your vocal does not make you a winner. I will hear the opinions until the GOP convention The polls do not matter but the vote does I got ya.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote