Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Food & Dining

Notices

Old 10-19-2007, 10:00 PM   #16
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Unlike whatthey do to you, they have no effect on me.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:04 PM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Unlike whatthey do to you, they have no effect on me.
Sure I am sure you just blame it on the dog. I call that the dogdidit farts
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:06 PM   #18
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
I do like the can tuna fixed this way: tuna drained, add salt, pepper, chopped onions, beaten egg, flour, mix, then fry. Very good.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:47 PM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Sure I am sure you just blame it on the dog. I call that the dogdidit farts
That's what Mr. Belle does!!!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 12:03 AM   #20
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
I take my tuna with lots of mayo, onion, pickles, and Tonys. Mix that up, put it on bread with a slice of tomato and it's a great lunch!
How could you possibly taste the tuna with all that junk in it! Tuna recipes should have anywherre between 1 (sashimi) and 3 ingredients (nigrisushi) max. LOL, Ms Hertz says tuna, noodles, and Campbells cream of mushroom soup makes 3 ingredients! (sigh)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:27 AM   #21
decolady

Rep Power: 0 decolady will become famous soon enough decolady will become famous soon enough
My current fav is Tuna Oscar as served at the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort at WDW. (Just got back from spending Christmas there.) I'm going to try to recreate this here at home.

Tuna Oscar served with Fried Green Tomatoes, Tempura-Fried Jumbo Lump Crab, Wasabi Hollandaise and Asparagus.

Last edited by decolady; 12-30-2007 at 08:40 AM.
decolady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:29 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by decolady View Post
My current fav is Tuna Oscar as served at the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort as WDW. (Just got back from spending Christmas there.) I'm going to try to recreate this here at home.

Tuna Oscar served with Fried Green Tomatoes, Tempura-Fried Jumbo Lump Crab, Wasabi Hollandaise and Asparagus.

That looks real good I might just have to try making that dish. I have the crab meat and tuna just need the green toms and I will be having tuna oscar
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:01 AM   #23
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
Not a fan of raw tuna myself, but I do prefer grilled tuna steaks over the canned variety. I can eat a tuna sandwich for lunch with mayo, apples, relish, celery, and Tony's.
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote