Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Local News

Notices

Old 10-18-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Mc Donalds at Linwood and Bert Kouns

A friend sent this to me

Yesterday (10.07.2007) I went to McDonald’s on the corner of Linwood and Bert Kouns Industrial Loop to grab my son and daughter a happy meal. I asked for a plain hamburger, no cheese, just meat and bread for my son. I failed to check it and got home and found that it had cheese on it. This was my fault for not checking so I went back up there and purchased another happy meal, asking for the same thing; Hamburger, no cheese, just meat and bread.

As I began to drive off I thought I would check it before leaving the parking lot, of course they put cheese on it again, so I parked and went inside to ask them to fix it. As soon as I walked in the manager noticed me and made the comment “They put cheese on it, didn’t they?” I said “Yes”. She apologized and told the workers in the back to make a hamburger no cheese, just meat and bread.

I was standing where I could see the cooks and noticed one of the workers hold the bottom bun and meat patty up to a co-worker beside him. The co-worker spit on the meat, and the other worker put the top bun on and prepared to wrap the burger up. I remained calm and told the manager what I had seen.

All the other workers started laughing and joking about this, the manager told them to make a new one. I watched again as the cook removed the top bun placing it back in the bin to be used again, doing the same with the meat patty. He then proceeded to pull the exact same patty from the bin and used the same top bun that he had just removed from the burger.

At this point I mentioned to the manager as she handed me the new burger what I had just seen, informed her that I would be placing a call to the regional manager…

I can only imagine what they would do to a customer who had more to say then just a simple “Yes” when asked if there order was not correct.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:53 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
They may have mistaken her for the PieMaker The thing to do is never ever eat at Micky D's EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:00 PM   #3
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
I thought about Pie as soon as I saw this. Personally I like Sonic.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:29 PM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
I thought about Pie as soon as I saw this. Personally I like Sonic.
Tell your friend if she says anything else she will get a letter in the mail too asking her not to come back. Let me tell you , you ain't somebody till you get banned from McD's. Then your a legend, HaHa! This club is limited to the brave ones that don't take this sh**.

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  2.5 KB

Old 10-18-2007, 03:43 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
Tell your friend if she says anything else she will get a letter in the mail too asking her not to come back. Let me tell you , you ain't somebody till you get banned from McD's. Then your a legend, HaHa! This club is limited to the brave ones that don't take this sh**.

Attachment 1640

You go girl !! Pie ain't taken no Sheet !!
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:05 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
I went to McDonald’s on the corner of Linwood and Bert Kouns Industrial Loop .........The co-worker spit on the meat,
That is disgusting. I patronize that particular McDonalds regularly for breakfast, but I believe this story is genuine (why would you lie) and therefore I will go to another location with a different owner. Spitting in food is the cardnal sin of any restaurant. McDonalds managers are not under the same corporate mandates that they were 30 years ago, that much is for sure. 30 years ago they peeled and sliced potatoes on location for french fries....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:17 PM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
This is so repulsive! Someone should report this to the media and at the very least they may lose some customers over this!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
shreveport.com is the media, only the "talking heads" are regular people like you and I....

I'm not eatting there again, and that's all I care about. I got the message. Now if others choose to read one of those who shot who sites instead, then maybe they deserve to eat there.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:54 PM   #9
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Yes you are so right!
Guess I was envisioning the television media with their microphones and camera crews interviewing employees and trying to make some people squirm!
But I'm with you I GOT the message too!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 11:34 PM   #10
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
LOL, maybe one of us should head down there with a camcorder in hand..

"LateNight here.. reporting live from McD, for Shreveport.com. Sir, yes you , would like to comment on the story circulating on SBLive! ?"

"no comment ? that's right, you heard it here first on SBLive!"

SBLive's own roving reporter.. the SBLive Gorilla™

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:34 PM   #11
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Yes you are so right!
Guess I was envisioning the television media with their microphones and camera crews interviewing employees and trying to make some people squirm!
But I'm with you I GOT the message too!
I'm now thinking that spitting in food is a criminal offense or should be. Then it would be up to authorities to investigate the matter. Even if nothing resulted from an investigation, it would teach those employees that they might be talking to the cops if they are seen spitting in food.