Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 11-13-2006, 08:24 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Armed Robberies Continue

This weekend alone 3 Shreveport businesses were robbed in just three days. Friday night, a man walked into Blockbuster Video on Mansfield Road with a handgun and demanded money. Early Sunday morning, the Petro on West Bert Kouns was hit and just moments later the P.S. Express on West 70th was robbed.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:51 AM   #2
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 259 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Armed Robberies

OK, you got me.

I apologize.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:07 AM   #3
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
You all remember that story, about the guy who tried to rob some hair styling class room ? Guy walks in, demanding money, had a gun or a knife ? Anyways, these Woman beat the living crap out of the guy.. and THEN he got arrested.. was ultimately found guilty.
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:46 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
West 70th was robbed

All three crimes took place in west Shreveport. The west side in not a safe place to be. "Keith White Power" ?? Now it is time for black power wonder if it
will make things better in Shreveport. I sure hope so. I live in Bossier but I would have picked Jerry Jones to run this city for the next four years but I can not vote here even though I have a business here. I do pay taxes in Shreveport but I can not vote on my own taxes. "WE got it good in Shreveport" love to see that on the side of the bus !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 05:49 PM   #5
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Sooner or later, the guys pullin these robberies are gonna walk into the wrong place and find themselves graciously contributing their gray matter to be used as wall decorations.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 05:58 PM   #6
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Sooner or later, the guys pullin these robberies are gonna walk into the wrong place and find themselves graciously contributing their gray matter to be used as wall decorations.
God Bless you Al, you have a way with words And you are oh so correct.
I'm still laughin'

Rough Rider
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:53 PM   #7
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
You all remember that story, about the guy who tried to rob some hair styling class room ? Guy walks in, demanding money, had a gun or a knife ? Anyways, these Woman beat the living crap out of the guy.. and THEN he got arrested.. was ultimately found guilty.
I sure do remember when that happened I thought how cool!!! I would have loved to have one of those curling irons to shove up that guys ass! It made headline news and if i am not mistaken CNN.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:38 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I sure do remember when that happened I thought how cool!!! I would have loved to have one of those curling irons to shove up that guys ass! It made headline news and if i am not mistaken CNN.
Yeah I remember that story too. If I am not mistaken, in a followup story he sued the ladies and lost the suit. sometimes justice prevails.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:08 AM   #9
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Yeah I remember that story too. If I am not mistaken, in a followup story he sued the ladies and lost the suit. sometimes justice prevails.
don't know if he sued.. but I know this guy went to court and was found guilty of attempted robbery with a deadly weapon or some deal.. I just thought it was funny that not only did he get the crap beat out of him, but was found GUILTY as well. I believe the woman who beat the heck out of him, did try asking the judge for a little lenience for the guy ?
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote