Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Local News

Notices

Old 11-15-2007, 10:32 PM   #61
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Oh gosh that youtube was absolutely ghastly! Dining in is sounding better all the time!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:38 PM   #62
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
The Egg McMuffin and the french fires are all I ever eat from there.
I fully understand... Those french fires are heck on my colon!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:45 PM   #63
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I do so love to cook at home
I'm big on home cooking. I'm cooking for my whole fam this Thanksgiving. I figure I'll do my duty and get it out of the way at the start of the holiday season. Then I'll leave Christmas dinner, New Years, and Easter to the rest of the family.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:13 AM   #64
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
Gotta love Louis Guzman, and Dane Cook Did y'all see Dane in Mr.Brooks!? Pretty crazy-
Yes I did. I thought it was an interesting movie since they successfully (in my case) made you root for the bad guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
If I eat fastfood, it's usually Sonic. Love the footlong CHiliCheese Coney...yum!
Don't forget the cheese tater tots to go along with that.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:25 AM   #65
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Oh gosh that youtube was absolutely ghastly! Dining in is sounding better all the time!
Clip is from the movie Waiting. The restaurant in the movie bears a striking resemblance to Benigan's, Chilis, TGIFridays, Appleby's, etc.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:39 AM   #66
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
If I eat fastfood, it's usually Sonic. Love the footlong CHiliCheese Coney...yum!
That's what I'm talkin' about. Although, I went there the other day and ordered a #2 w/ Dr. Pepper and they said "you want fries with that"
I said in ,a voice that made it clear this was a stupid question, "doesn't this come with fries" (duh) and she said "yeh" Then I thought about this thread and figured I would probably get an extra ingredient on my food.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:46 AM   #67
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Hot Dog Man

What happened to the Hot Dog Man? The one in front of Govt. Plaza was awesome. Did he move?
Old 11-16-2007, 09:07 AM   #68
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Quote:
That's what I'm talkin' about. Although, I went there the other day and ordered a #2 w/ Dr. Pepper and they said "you want fries with that"
I said in ,a voice that made it clear this was a stupid question, "doesn't this come with fries" (duh) and she said "yeh" Then I thought about this thread and figured I would probably get an extra ingredient on my food.
I thought Sonic combos could come with fries, onion rings, or tots?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:28 AM   #69
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
out there north of town off hwy 1 around blanchard way.. about all we had to choose from was MickeyD and Dairy Queen.. and got tired of both a long time ago.. But there just about finished building a new Sonic out there. I suspect they are gonna rack up at first at least. Everyone being tired of the same ol' same ol' .

Been a long time since I ordered myself a Sonic Burger. They used to have a sonic there in south bossier across from Bellair Blvd. we'd walk up there, order a sonic burger.. then walk to the Pizza Hut and sit down and order a drink and eat. LOL We knew ALL the Pizza Hut girls back in the day, and they treated us well
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:09 AM   #70
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
What happened to the Hot Dog Man? The one in front of Govt. Plaza was awesome. Did he move?
I hear he hangs outside the Rockin' Rodeo in the wee hours serving drunks!
(I heard this info. 2nd hand of course.)

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:58 PM   #71
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I see him at the Louisiana Boardwalk. Darn I want a hotdog right now....
Old 11-16-2007, 02:30 PM   #72
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
There used to one downtown in the wee hours of the morning 3 or so years ago. I know this firsthand!
Old 11-16-2007, 03:26 PM   #73
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Just one more thing Bossier was proactive on, The Hot Dog Man. Shreveport probably tried to make him pay a big fee, or maybe he couldn't keep up with the demands Cedric was going to put on him being right outside his office and all.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:42 AM   #74
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just one more thing Bossier was proactive on, The Hot Dog Man. Shreveport probably tried to make him pay a big fee, or maybe he couldn't keep up with the demands Cedric was going to put on him being right outside his office and all.
They probably told him he could only stand in front of certain minority owned buisnesses
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 02:05 PM   #75
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
They probably told him he could only stand in front of certain minority owned buisnesses
Okay another McD's complaint. The one on Hwy 80 and Industrial in Bossier. They are crooks, I have recipts to prove this. My daughter stopped the other day while going to school. She wanted an egg biscuit. They rang up a sauage and egg biscuit, minus the sauage then charged another $1.00 for the egg. So it cost her $3.10 for this sandwich. They told her they did not have a button on their register for just an egg biscuit. So she paid for a sauage she didn't get plus 40 cents for the egg , then a dollar more for the egg. I ask a manager at viking drive and he said that egg biscuit should not have been more than 2 dollars. Crooks, crooks, crooks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	receipts.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	1836