Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-07-2007, 09:46 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
10-Year-Old Arkansas Boy Steals School Bus, Leads Officers on Chase Along Highway

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3699382

Quote:
10-year-old boy took a school bus and led police on a chase along a rural highway, according to police.
School officials had spotted lights coming from the bus yard around 11 p.m. Friday night, and reported the bus stolen. Officers from three counties, four towns and Arkansas State Police began chasing the bus and its driver
What is with these kids? I guess you gonna say he snuck out and his parents didn't miss him. If that was my son he would not be able to sit for six months without the use of a pillow tied to his backside. He would have to do thiseveryday and I hope I forget to whip his backside that day.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:51 AM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
When I was in high school some of the kids thought the thing to do was to take school buses out late at night for joy rides. The keys were left in them all the time.They would take them out ride around town with friends and return them after about an hour. One time they left the bus in front of a coach's house no one liked honked the horn then took off in a get away car and left the abandoned bus. It was the talk of the town and even though everyone kinda knew who the ringleaders were no punishment was ever dolled out. Disclaimer: No person or buses were ever injured during these heists.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:07 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
When I was in high school some of the kids thought the thing to do was to take school buses out late at night for joy rides. The keys were left in them all the time.They would take them out ride around town with friends and return them after about an hour. One time they left the bus in front of a coach's house no one liked honked the horn then took off in a get away car and left the abandoned bus. It was the talk of the town and even though everyone kinda knew who the ringleaders were no punishment was ever dolled out. Disclaimer: No person or buses were ever injured during these heists.
Surely ya wasn't 10 years old.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:22 PM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
10 is way too young, but 15 is about right!!
Oh the stupidity of youth! I'd clobber my child for doing such!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:01 AM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
When I was in high school some of the kids thought the thing to do was to take school buses out late at night for joy rides..... Disclaimer: No person or buses were ever injured during these heists.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote