Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 02-17-2007, 09:38 AM   #76
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 229 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I saw the website.. The UAW and marylin manson would be proud..... and after debating another thread with BrainSmashR..His handle should be SmashBrainR go figure. Laws used to be made by the people and for the people, not sure these days...
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:53 AM   #77
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
LAF

It must be terrible living in a world where your self-esteem is so low you have to attack others in order to give your existence some type of meaning.

Hey, I know, why don't you pray for things to get better...it's worked so well for the last 2007 years, right?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:14 PM   #78
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I do pray for things to get better all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LAF

It must be terrible living in a world where your self-esteem is so low you have to attack others in order to give your existence some type of meaning.

Hey, I know, why don't you pray for things to get better...it's worked so well for the last 2007 years, right?
I have had many, many prayers answered and I am a very big believer in prayer. You laugh at the power of Christ and that is your CHOICE there BSr and your right. Not my right to judge your eternal soul just make judgment calls about people all the time. They can be good people or bad but spiritual determent is a alive and well and as for our souls for the eternity well that would be Christ that gets to do that and we will all meet Him one day and all we have with us at that point are our works. How ya doing there BSr ? Now don't you think it is time for you to go to another site and cause problems I for one have had enough of your Anti American Anti Christian crap. You have your own web site use it.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:19 PM   #79
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
LAF

I'm neither anti-American nor anti-Christian.

I'm anti-lunatic who can't separate the real world from fantasy. Imagine us not getting along....
Old 02-17-2007, 12:32 PM   #80
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
So does this quote sound like anti Christian to you

Quote from BSr: Hey, I know, why don't you pray for things to get better...it's worked so well for the last 2007 years, right?

Did you finish High Scool ?
Old 02-17-2007, 12:47 PM   #81
BrainSmashR
Banned

Does my level of education bare any relevance to this topic or are you once again looking for a reason to discriminate?

How about trying to be a little less transparent occassionally?
Old 02-17-2007, 12:47 PM   #82
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 229 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Some people thrive off choas and enjoy secular endulgence. i am just happy there is someone out there greater than all of us. GOD!
Old 02-17-2007, 01:01 PM   #83
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

It does bare relevance in most cases

Quote:
Does my level of education bare any relevance to this topic or are you once again looking for a reason to discriminate?

How about trying to be a little less transparent occassionally?
If you don't know where I stand by now then maybe your education did not bring you to the point of subject and object and moral and unmoral
Isaac
Old 02-17-2007, 01:12 PM   #84
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
If you don't know where I stand by now then maybe your education did not bring you to the point of subject and object and moral and unmoral
Isaac
Who said I didn't know where you stand?

[sarcasm]
I mean besides the voices in your head
[/sarcasm]

My question/implication is you are (are you) searching for reasons to discriminate rather than debating the issues.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:23 PM   #85
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I am not searching for reasons to discriminate

Quote:
Who said I didn't know where you stand?

[sarcasm]
I mean besides the voices in your head
[/sarcasm]

My question/implication is you are (are you) searching for reasons to discriminate rather than debating the issues.

The Ten Commandments did not discriminate. If you think taking God out of our courts, schools, pledge and other places is helping America then you are wrong and have a right to be wrong. I do not know your family back ground but the family is the core of this great nation and God is the Head of my family and 86% of Americans but the few cause pain for the many and you are on the side of the few.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #86
BrainSmashR
Banned

Any idea how many of those 86% of Americans understand that religion is a private matter and understand it doesn't belong in schools or courtrooms?

Here's a hint, you're in the minority.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:35 PM   #87
Neo
Advanced Member

The minority, I mean, the meek shall inherit the earth.....can we create a new law to add another commandment
Old 02-17-2007, 01:45 PM   #88
BrainSmashR
Banned

I'm pretty sure you can't change the commandments, but you can petition your congressional leaders and request they introduce bills to change laws you disagree with. You can even vote against them in hopes of electing leaders who better represent your ideas and opinions.

Yet another reason Democracy is better than religion.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #89
Neo
Advanced Member

Try telling the muslims that
Old 02-17-2007, 02:05 PM   #90
BrainSmashR
Banned

Maybe you are unaware that recently elected congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) is a Muslim?

AND that we are currently attempting to bring Democracy to the middle east.