Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Religion & Spirit

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 05:20 PM   #31
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold
HAHA! Picturing his wild fantasies....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	loopy_abu.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	180.5 KB
ID:	374  

Old 04-24-2007, 06:03 PM   #32
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hey Brain..let me clue you in here since you appear most of the time to be quite clueless. The only person who should be calling Pokie or any other married woman on this board 'dear' is her husband so you should refrain from doing so as an act of respect. Please try and use some manners.
LAF

Using terms of endearment is neither disrespectful, ill mannered, nor reserved for solely significant others.

Quote:
Yes this forum is for voicing opinions, etc. but you see people usually try and find a forum that has people who are like minded with their opinions. You however don't seem to get that concept.
No, the herd mentality is quite obvious to all predators. It's you who doesn't seem to get the concept that I am here BECAUSE of our differing opinions.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 04-24-2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-24-2007, 06:15 PM   #33
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I never said otherwise... I was only stating as to why I enjoyed this particular forum. Oh and by the way, I'm only your "dear" in your wildest fantasies!!
HELLOOOO

You questioned MY motive for being here, I wasn't defining forum for your benefit

As far as the "fantasy"...I'm a white meat only kind of guy.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:24 PM   #34
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
HELLOOOO

You questioned MY motive for being here, I wasn't defining forum for your benefit

Hey pretty boy just what kind of white meat is that you go for ? Maybe tube steak You sure do seem to like pictures of yourself to post on your web site. Do you ever find yourself in your truck backed in to a parking spot at a public park just hanging out ?
Old 04-24-2007, 06:47 PM   #35
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Hey pretty boy just what kind of white meat is that you go for ? Maybe tube steak You sure do seem to like pictures of yourself to post on your web site. Do you ever find yourself in your truck backed in to a parking spot at a public park just hanging out ?

And how come you study the bible at home? To many sacrifices as an alter boy
Old 04-24-2007, 06:57 PM   #36
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
And how come you study the bible at home? To many sacrifices as an alter boy
Let me see buddy boy You are the "confirmed Catholic" alter boy and I could see you in that position and the scars are showing in your hate filled post. It's my choice to study my BIBLE any place I choose. You never did say how you like your white meat girl Brain is top water bait
Old 04-24-2007, 07:06 PM   #37
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Let me see buddy boy You are the "confirmed Catholic" alter boy and I could see you in that position and the scars are showing in your hate filled post. It's my choice to study my BIBLE any place I choose. You never did say how you like your white meat girl Brain is top water bait
Confirmed Catholic who has openly renounced his faith. Not freak hiding in his basement after decades of being "filled" with the spirit of the Lord.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:20 PM   #38
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Confirmed Catholic who has openly renounced his faith. Not freak hiding in his basement after decades of being "filled" with the spirit of the Lord.
Most people like you do renounce their faith. Read the first three chapters of Romans and you will see that your kind of life style is rejected so I can see why you are so bitter and you will drink from the cup of your choice. The harvest is near You pit of filth
Old 04-24-2007, 07:36 PM   #39
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Are we losing our composure in here again?
Old 04-24-2007, 07:42 PM   #40
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Perhaps a broader perspective.....

When has Christianity ever not been under attack? Just a few of the stories from The Book of Martyrs will give a few examples. I've walk down the Grand Plas in Mons, Belgium where the written accounts say that blood of the Christian men ran ankle deep as they were slaughtered. The women and children were treated with more mercy as they were buried alive in mass graves instead.

There are so many examples of present day persecution of the Christian church in other nations. How does that translate here in America? People are more vocal about everything, including anything to do with Christianity - both negative and positive. Every individual has to know what he/she believes and be able to articulate that well, to live a life a character when it's not popular, and to walk out a life of faith that embraces real people in real circumstances. That's a high calling and one we will answer for. But I'm not sure that we, as Americans, really know persecution.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:56 PM   #41
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
So you admit you are a racist? Of the 5 skin colors on this planet (white, black, red, yellow, and brown) only 20% meet with your sexual fantasy approval? Do you still consider yourself scientifically open minded?
Old 04-24-2007, 08:05 PM   #42
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold
Tis the time for all good men to have a glass of wine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	peace.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	375  

Old 04-24-2007, 08:23 PM   #43
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
So you admit you are a racist? Of the 5 skin colors on this planet (white, black, red, yellow, and brown) only 20% meet with your sexual fantasy approval? Do you still consider yourself scientifically open minded?
Very good point Rhertz!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 08:27 PM   #44
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
HELLOOOO

And a clueless one at that!!
Old 04-24-2007, 11:17 PM   #45
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz

If racist means that I only find white women attractive, then yep, I'm 100% racist.

You got a dictionary to support that theory of yours or can we just agree to stop trying to make **** up?
Closed Thread