Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-13-2006, 06:15 PM   #1
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Too QUIET!

YOu guys are too quiet!!! Are we just getting old??????? Not enough replies/posts!
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 07:45 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
YOu guys are too quiet!!! Are we just getting old??????? Not enough replies/posts!
I'm here Scarlett! I just found out from Dish Network that my DVR's hard drive is toast. They are sending a repair tech out on Monday. So I'll probably be online a lot this weekend.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 09:08 PM   #3
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
I use my DVR faithfully I don't know what I would do w/o it.
Old 10-14-2006, 07:54 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Never too old !

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Come on you two are sounding like your old. Good music down town and nice
cool night air to put that skip in your step. I went to Little Italiono last night
in Bossier with wife and friends. The food is good the service is great and
there is no wait for seating. Prices a bit high but it is not a chain restaurant
so it is a very relaxed atmosphere with out sweet young children :-)The wine selection is great too ! I have two out and one still in high school. I can see and feel the light at the end of the child razing tunnel. I hope you two
have fun tonight and I know some where on here someone will drink to that !
I-S
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:20 AM   #5
scarlett
Advanced Member

No I go out every friday/saturday night believe me I don't sit home and watch tv. I use my DVR to tape shows as Dr. Phil and Desperate Housewives so I can watch when I want not any particular day/time. I have quite afew that go back to august.

Little Italiano is awesome a little pricey as you said but the service and food are the best if you ask me. My favorite food is Italian and I have eaten there many times.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:12 PM   #6
scarlett
Advanced Member

helloooooooo outtttttt thereeeeeeeeee

I know this entire forum hasn't gone out tonight w/o inviting me???? 3 posts in 24 hrs?

What will it take to get this forum going???????
Old 11-04-2006, 11:16 PM   #7
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 259 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Tivo

If my Tivo died and I had to watch one hour of "regular" TV I would go insane. I can't watch TV with commercials anymore, it sends me into rages. Same with radio (which is even worse, I htink it's about 90% ads now). I loves my Sirius.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 08:06 AM   #8
scarlett
Advanced Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
If my Tivo died and I had to watch one hour of "regular" TV I would go insane. I can't watch TV with commercials anymore, it sends me into rages. Same with radio (which is even worse, I htink it's about 90% ads now). I loves my Sirius.
You know thats why I don't watch tv anymore when things play that I want to watch. I hate commercials to the point I want to break the tv they take up too much time and if i need to go to the bathroom or get up and get a drink I can pause my DVR. As for Sirius I have XM I won't support anything that Howard Stern is on including TV. He has no respect for women and I know most men love him. I can't talk about him in this house it will start a huge fire here.

Now we can discuss that Pig in another discussion if you like get everyone's views on him and I know this forum has mostly men but I'm sure there will be some women that will come out of the woodwork if that pig is mentioned. He actually brings out the worse in me like you have never seen. I don't even have to be drinking to say how I really feel about that man.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:48 PM   #9
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 259 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Howard

I don't think Stern is that funny, but I don't really care whether or not he respects women.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:57 AM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Time to wake up

Stern is a rude dude. His trash is not needed. I don't care for most of the talking heads. Emotional journalism is driving the swing vote. I am sure that by Wed there will be plenty to talk about. I think Scarlett that during the week is when most people seem to post to this site. There are a few people that are on there computer all weekend ?
Isaac
Old 11-06-2006, 10:37 AM   #11
BayouBMW

Rep Power: 0 BayouBMW will become famous soon enough BayouBMW will become famous soon enough
Hey there!

I'm a newbie so I just thought I would say "Hi!"

Hope to get to know you guys...
BayouBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:03 PM   #12
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
nope, never cared much for Stern either. never found him all that funny, and talk radio is for the birds anyway.

that's my .02
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 01:48 PM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouBMW
I'm a newbie so I just thought I would say "Hi!"

welcome ! the water is warm so jump on in but be sure not to make any spelling errors or punctuation or grammar errors because the grammar nazi will come a callin. "HI" back to ya !

Isaac
Old 11-06-2006, 06:36 PM   #14
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
As for Howard Stern, I know so little about the man and his shenanigans, because I have exactly zero interest in what he has to say on any subject. Late Night is right about talk radio being for the birds...for the most part. But I sure do enjoy Bill Handel in "Handel on the Law"..."marginal legal advice where I tell you you have absolutely no case"! I catch his program every Sunday when I start my work week, and he makes it a bit more tolerable. But yes, I abhor the likes of Hannity, Drudge, and Limbaugh. These big-mouthed bastards are nothin more than shills for the GOP. Whenever I hear their voices, the first thought that enters my mind is "these guys talk too damn much and I wish they'd just shut the hell up".

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-06-2006 at 06:41 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 07:48 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

nothin more than shills for the GOP

Oh yes the Public Radio is fair and balanced ?? Shills for the DNC. I agree with
the fact that talk radio sucks. I will not listen to them I turn on music not the
news. I can read my news online and not have to listen to the emotions of any reporter or talking head. If the DNC wins this election then as they vote
to retreat we will all go in the tank and come 08 this spell disaster for the DNC !
Isaac