Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-22-2006, 10:06 AM   #1
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Tgif!!!

I'm so ready for the weekend. It's been a long week.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:31 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I'm so ready for the weekend. It's been a long week.
You said it! We have a sitter tomorrow night so I'm playing on the computer tonight and going "out on the town" tomorrow. LOL, we won't be going to Churches. But maybe we will go to Carrabba's. We have never been there before.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:45 PM   #3
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
You said it! We have a sitter tomorrow night so I'm playing on the computer tonight and going "out on the town" tomorrow. LOL, we won't be going to Churches. But maybe we will go to Carrabba's. We have never been there before.

Well I am child free forever lol and no I don't plan on being a grandmother anytime soon. Thank God no more sitters that was a pita when I had to find one.

Have fun on your date with your wife it's always good to get out w/o the kids. It makes the evening much more enjoyable most of the time. Check out Carrabba's you won't be disappointed.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:24 AM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
LOL, we have a few years before we are "sitter free". Yes it is hard to find a good sitter that we trust enough to actually go out and relax and have a good time. If we eat at Carrabba's, I'll post a "review" on this site. Tonight I ate a Corn Dog at the bowling alley and it was pretty good. Not "factory made".. I think it was "dipped" in batter, like at the state fair. I really miss the old corn dogs and salt water taffy. Isn't the state fair coming soon? I haven't been in years..
Old 09-29-2006, 04:04 PM   #5
scarlett
Advanced Member

TGIF!!! I just love fridays now I"m ready to drink.........
Old 09-29-2006, 04:45 PM   #6
kansast
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up oh yea

Quote:
TGIF!!! I just love fridays now I"m ready to drink.........

oh Yea. I'll drink to that !! just saddle on up to the bar, and I'll pour you a drink
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bar1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	36  

Last edited by kansast; 09-29-2006 at 10:14 PM.
kansast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:55 PM   #7
scarlett
Advanced Member

Another TGIF!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Another TGIF!!!
And not a day too soon!!

Cheers!
Old 10-13-2006, 09:08 PM   #9
scarlett
Advanced Member

I started drinking early lol 4:30 to be exact

Cheers!
Old 10-27-2006, 07:30 AM   #10
scarlett
Advanced Member

Talking

Another TGIF!!!

Cheers
Old 10-27-2006, 11:15 AM   #11
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

LOL, you should come hang out more often Scarlett, not just Fridays! Maybe this site needs a "virtual bar" where we can have a drink and chat. I wonder if anybody has done that before? Maybe have 10 barstools and you get to choose which character you want to be as well as your chosen poison to drink. From there on out I guess it would be plain ole chat. Maybe it isn't so good of an idea.......

But here's to ya anyway! Cheers!
Old 10-27-2006, 11:26 AM   #12
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
TGIF ! Just two more workin' days 'til Monday !

Bartender, Bartender !
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:27 AM   #13
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
LOL, you should come hang out more often Scarlett, not just Fridays! Maybe this site needs a "virtual bar" where we can have a drink and chat. I wonder if anybody has done that before? Maybe have 10 barstools and you get to choose which character you want to be as well as your chosen poison to drink. From there on out I guess it would be plain ole chat. Maybe it isn't so good of an idea.......

But here's to ya anyway! Cheers!
Honestly if the chat isn't in view of the message board people aren't going to use it. This is from my experience with message boards you can have a place to chat "live" people just don't use it they prefer the forum to post to. I guess so they can hide???? heh I don't know

I know I'll hang around here more often I just love Friday's so I couldn't resist posting.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:42 AM   #14
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Honestly if the chat isn't in view of the message board people aren't going to use it. This is from my experience with message boards you can have a place to chat "live" people just don't use it they prefer the forum to post to. I guess so they can hide???? heh I don't know
Personally I like the 'permanence' of a forum compared to a live chat. We don't all have to be here at the SAME time to participate. Someone can come late to the party, and see what's been said, and then still contribute. I certainly think there are good uses for Instant Messaging type chats.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 03:09 PM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
We dance around the fire tonight

Shots tonight for all and let us hope for a shot in the morning :-) Deer season
opens in the morning ! PETA party tomorrow night so bring your own red paint and where is the girl in the cage can she come too. I am sure she
is out of jail by now ! Meow ! I have never been in a chat or IM but I agree this forum is fun. Is there anybody out there that can drink to that.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote