Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-16-2007, 04:04 PM   #1
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Wedding Bells!

Ok for those of you that have known me for 10 yrs......... I am finally getting married!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it took for me to move away from Shreveport/Bossier????? Heck if I know but I know you guys waited as long as I did for him to say let's get married and we are.

I picked the end of April (not sure which one yet) and he picked Atlantis in the Bahamas........

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:12 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Congrads! May this marriage go well for you both.

AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:19 PM   #3
kansast
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Ok for those of you that have known me for 10 yrs......... I am finally getting married!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it took for me to move away from Shreveport/Bossier????? Heck if I know but I know you guys waited as long as I did for him to say let's get married and we are.

I picked the end of April (not sure which one yet) and he picked Atlantis in the Bahamas........

Holy @##@$ HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES !!

I'll drink to that !

Just sorry we'll have to miss the party
kansast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:44 PM   #4
geodood
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 geodood has a spectacular aura about geodood has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Wedding Bells?? Did you say Wedding Bells?? Well be-low me down. Hot Dang, Congratulations!! Let me know if you need my address to send my plane tickets to! (BTW, I'll need two) hehehe

Seriously Congratulations and Good Luck. Atlantis looks like fun, and I hear that the whole island is lit up with WiFi!! On second thought, leave those laptops at home!! LOL
geodood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #5
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by geodood
Wedding Bells?? Did you say Wedding Bells?? Well be-low me down. Hot Dang, Congratulations!! Let me know if you need my address to send my plane tickets to! (BTW, I'll need two) hehehe

Seriously Congratulations and Good Luck. Atlantis looks like fun, and I hear that the whole island is lit up with WiFi!! On second thought, leave those laptops at home!! LOL
Guess who set up the WiFi???????????????? hehehehe
Old 02-16-2007, 05:34 PM   #6
geodood
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 geodood has a spectacular aura about geodood has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Guess who set up the WiFi???????????????? hehehehe
I know.. Guess who told me he setup the WiFI???? Just don't let management put him to work once yall get down there. Just give em my number, I'll cover fer ya. I need a trip to the Bahamas.....
geodood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 05:36 PM   #7
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geodood
I know.. Guess who told me he setup the WiFI???? Just don't let management put him to work once yall get down there. Just give em my number, I'll cover fer ya. I need a trip to the Bahamas.....
Actually a 3 day weekend in a 4 star hotel is only 1k including airfare for 2 people. Just remember if you want to go you need a passport to get back into the country. I got mine a year+ ago since he does so much traveling I figured I would want to go wherever he goes too.

The company he works for does ALL the wifi for atlantis they have 4 emp's out there now installing it. The owner wanted to hire him but he didn't jump on the offer.