Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 11-23-2007, 05:55 AM   #1
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Another JFK assassination theory

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3902495&page=1
Quote:
A former Secret Service agent has told WLS-TV there was a plot to kill President Kennedy in Chicago three weeks before he was assassinated in Dallas.

Kennedy was murdered on Nov. 22, 1963. Today is the 44th anniversary of JFK's assassination.
But then there was the phone call to federal agents from a motel manager concerning what she'd seen in a room rented by two Cuban nationals.

"Had seen lying on the bed several automatic rifles with telescopic sights, with an outline of the route that President Kennedy was supposed to take in Chicago that would bring him past that building," said former Secret Service agent Abraham Bolden.
Bolden recalled how agents bungled surveillance of those two suspected Cuban hit men. They disappeared and were never identified.
I think the writer suggests the two Cuban men went to Dallas next.

What do you think is the truth about Kennedy's death?
Click image for larger version

Name:	JFK motorcade.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	1873
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:10 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela View Post
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3902495&page=1

I think the writer suggests the two Cuban men went to Dallas next.

What do you think is the truth about Kennedy's death?
Attachment 1873
Good post Howela ! I think the Russians are the ones that backed the assassination of JFK. He was kicking their ass and it was a act of desperation. We need to be owning Cuba right now but those Russian bastards would like to have Alaska "back" ! Maybe that is how it will go down we take Cuba and they take Alaska ??? I do not know it is world politics. The Cuban government is nothing more than a puppet for Russia and will stay that way. Follow the silver thread and it will take you to the Kremlin.
Click image for larger version

Name:	LENIN.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1874
Patton had these Russian bastards nailed and Ike would not listen because he was such a politician. Patton could have finished Russia off right then and there. WWII. Patton had the men and then machine ready but Ike lost his resolve. Esau's children make up the Russia of today and the UK and USA make up Jacob's seed. Stand by for the climax

If you care to read :
Genesis 25 to see how this thing called war got started.
31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.

32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he swore unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

http://www.carm.org/kjv/Gen/Gen_25.htm
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote