Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > SB Real Estate

Notices

Old 11-16-2007, 08:25 AM   #1
Marshall F. Graham

Rep Power: 0 Marshall F. Graham will become famous soon enough Marshall F. Graham will become famous soon enough
The Moderator

Marshall F. Graham
Aulds Horne and White
(318) 869-0187
www.auldshorneandwhite.com
marshall.graham@auldshornewhite.com

I am a Licensed Residential Loan Officer within the states of Louisiana, Texas and Arkansas at Aulds Horne and White, a Division of Standard Mortgage in Shreveport, Louisiana. Established in 1957, Aulds Horne and White is a privately held Mortgage Firm, which has been providing residential mortgage financing across Louisiana for 50 years! We are owned by Standard Mortgage, who is the only mortgage servicer within the state of Louisiana. I am a graduate of Louisiana State University of Shreveport, as well as a graduate of the University of Dallas, where I received my MBA in Marketing.

I offer financing for primary homestead owner occupied properties, as well as investment properties and second homes. We offer the following products: Conventional Loans (CONV), Federal Housing Authority Loans (FHA), Veteran's Administration Loans (VA) Department of Agriculture Farm Loans (RD). Give me a call at the office between 8 and 5, and I will be more than happy to discuss our purchase mortgage and refinance mortgage plans with you!

Marshall F. Graham
Aulds Horne and White
(318) 869-0187
www.auldshorneandwhite.com
marshall.graham@auldshornewhite.com

Last edited by Marshall F. Graham; 12-13-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Marshall F. Graham is offline   Reply With Quote