Go Back   Shreveport.com > Support Forums > SBLive! Polls

Notices

Poll: Do you believe LSU will play for the National BCS Championship?
Poll Options
Do you believe LSU will play for the National BCS Championship?

Old 11-27-2007, 05:07 PM   #31
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Joe, did you see this gal????

Name:  lsu fans.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  21.1 KB
Old 11-27-2007, 05:07 PM   #32
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
No, she was hot all-around. God bless hot girls that don't wear underwear.
Pardon me joe, but from your photo it looks like there is a thin line of red material across the top of the buttocks. Could this be a thong?
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:45 PM   #33
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Joe, did you see this gal????

Attachment 1886
Tbelle we know thats not you That would be a girl that is looking for a husband
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:06 PM   #34
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
That must be part of her jeans because I sat behind her for 3+ hours and she definitely had no panties
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:12 PM   #35
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Are you sure Joe? Underwear seems to be getting smaller and smaller these days and you have already admitted that your eyesight is not what it used to be. Maybe it's a razorback g-string SOOIE!

However, Mrs. Morph agrees with you Joe.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:14 PM   #36
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
I was in section 212, row 27.

I had a better view last year:

Staring at underwear for 3+ hours, huh Joe? Is that you in the pic with your arms folded? What are you hiding Joe? Maybe your Joepole???
Old 11-27-2007, 10:22 PM   #37
Morpheus
Advanced Member

I hate to beat a dead horse, but here is my assessment of what has happened. The thong has shifted to the left and the top has rolled under, inside out. There is indeed a jean tag hanging over the t-back top. Either the body of the t is a different color (silver or white perhaps) or it is the lining, visible because the top has rolled down. Calling rhertz (and others), use your photoshop to blow up crack canyon and tell me you don't agree.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:33 PM   #38
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Calling rhertz (and others), use your photoshop to blow up crack canyon and tell me you don't agree.
I believe you may be correct.. ask ye shall receive.. amazing how these threads can take on a life of their own...
where's joe pole ?? LOL

Old 11-27-2007, 11:46 PM   #39
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
I believe you may be correct.. ask ye shall receive.. amazing how these threads can take on a life of their own...
where's joe pole ?? LOL

How's the air down there, Joe?

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-27-2007 at 11:59 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:08 AM   #40
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
How's the air down there, Joe?
My oh my that is joe down there ! I am sure he feels right a home. It does look as if this young lady does have a twisted thong on. DHI
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:41 AM   #41
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Good grief guys! Don't y'all see this on a daily basis? You'd think it was Jessica Alba's butt crack the way y'all are analyzing. It actually looks kind of flat to me! Gonna start calling y'all the booty brigade!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:57 AM   #42
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Now joepole you need to get out of that crack I think Jessica has a major case of the joepoles or maybe just DHI

Click image for larger version

Name:	jessica_alba_beachx_1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	1890
Old 11-28-2007, 09:55 AM   #43
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Good grief guys! Don't y'all see this on a daily basis? You'd think it was Jessica Alba's butt crack the way y'all are analyzing. It actually looks kind of flat to me! Gonna start calling y'all the booty brigade!
I would like to offer my services if there are any more booty pictures that need to be analyzed.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:17 AM   #44
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
That has to be part of her jeans because I sat directly behind her staring at her ass hanging out of her pants for 3+ hours and I can say with 100% certainty that she was not wearing panties of any kind unless they were around her ankles.

Those arms belong to a guy next to me laughing at me photographing the ass we had both been staring at for most of the game.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:06 AM   #45
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
That has to be part of her jeans because I sat directly behind her staring at her ass hanging out of her pants for 3+ hours and I can say with 100% certainty that she was not wearing panties of any kind unless they were around her ankles.

Those arms belong to a guy next to me laughing at me photographing the ass we had both been staring at for most of the game.
I thought you were there for the football JP ? You are a as-s man yes ? This gal did have a very nice junk box on her. Was that this year ? We could go to the seat number she is in and maybe tell her she is famous now