Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 06-04-2007, 03:28 PM   #46
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>ow with all the damn stations we have now. Even a successful show, only garners a small fraction of the audience older shows used to.

Good. What most people like is crap.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:40 PM   #47
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
>ow with all the damn stations we have now. Even a successful show, only garners a small fraction of the audience older shows used to.

Good. What most people like is crap.
I couldn't agree more.. except what that means.. for me anyway, the shows I like get cancelled. and gets replaced with another reality t.v. show
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:57 PM   #48
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
I couldn't agree more.. except what that means.. for me anyway, the shows I like get canceled. and gets replaced with another reality t.v. show
The reality shows are nothing like what reality is all about. I agree TV sucks and I find that me and my wife enjoy music and collect concert DVDs and have a good stuff that comes on satellite. This is much better than the news or other bs TV shows. There are still some networks that have good old movies and other programs that will do. Ain't that a Bi-otch
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:14 PM   #49
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The reality shows are nothing like what reality is all about.
I agree except for Deadliest Catch, the greatest reality show ever invented. It's the next best thing to being there!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #50
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I agree except for Deadliest Catch, the greatest reality show ever invented. It's the next best thing to being there!
Oh Rhertz you need a life!!!!! Greatest reality show??????????

How about the Batchelor? or Dancing with the Stars? or how about Big Brother? It's coming back in July.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:38 PM   #51
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
How about the Batchelor? or Dancing with the Stars? or how about Big Brother? It's coming back in July.
Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 06-05-2007, 07:04 AM   #52
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
rhertz you would not make it a day on that cold ass boat. Now that is reality. I can see you now looking like a ice Now Tbelles reality well that is quite fitting for her. Lost in never land
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:54 AM   #53
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Let's not knock reality shows now. I am a fan of Big Brother, Survivor. Amazing Race and the new one Pirate Master. Very Good! Of course I don't miss none of the CSI's. I love reality show but I would not enter one. I AIN'T eating no live bugs. But has for Isaac his is Lost In Space.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:30 AM   #54
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I've watched 1 or 2 seasons of Survivor, but it's not a series I'd go out of my way to catch.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:19 PM   #55
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
You need to try some variety in your life Latenight. Can you just imagine watching those shows with your wife and the bonuses a man must get for doing so?????
Old 06-06-2007, 05:53 AM   #56
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
You need to try some variety in your life Latenight. Can you just imagine watching those shows with your wife and the bonuses a man must get for doing so?????
Speaking of bonuses did you ever get Anime his date you PROMISED him ?
You do keep your promises don't you ? OH let me see ? Does this fit in with showing up and being on time ????
Old 06-06-2007, 07:16 AM   #57
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Anime and I are in contact with each other regarding his date. Would you like to be the one? Is that why you are asking? These things take time to find the right girl for him.

On time? Showing up? Did I miss something and not know it?????????? or were you just hoping for a visit??????????
Old 06-06-2007, 08:11 AM   #58
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Anime and I are in contact with each other regarding his date. Would you like to be the one? Is that why you are asking? These things take time to find the right girl for him.

On time? Showing up? Did I miss something and not know it?????????? or were you just hoping for a visit??????????
NO visit needed here Tacobelle. I do know how you run to and fro and are never on time. How is that personal trainer going by the way have not heard you post about it ??? Cakes, pounds,cakes and pounds are pound cakes
Old 06-06-2007, 08:33 AM   #59
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
both me and the wife equally dislike the all these "reality" t.v. shows.
that's about the only thing we agree on LOL
Old 06-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #60
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Oh Rhertz you need a life!!!!! Greatest reality show??????????
Most definitely my dear... You could say that it is the worlds most real reality show, considering how deadly that occupation is.

Quote:
Never heard of em.. I'm serious. I have heard of Grey's Anatomy, but I have never seen it. Dunno what Grey looks like. I've only watched a few episodes of Seinfeld and South Park. Never seen an entire episode of Simpsons or Family Guy either. I do know that Kenny gets killed at the end of each South Park from talking to people

I'm neither proud of these facts, nor am I a retard. I just don't watch that much TV and when I do, I like real stuff like history, cooking, and crab fishing. You know, practical information. I'm practical.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote