Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Art

Notices

Old 10-15-2007, 10:33 PM   #16
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Adjusted levels and whatnot in Photoshop (probably CS or CS2 at the time) and did the stitching with PTgui.

http://www.ptgui.com/
NICE!!! thanks for the link.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:34 PM   #17
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
NICE!!! thanks for the link.
Pretty pricey. You must be a pro.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:25 AM   #18
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
No, just really like doing panoramas and that's the best. I have Photoshop for work, which is unrelated to photography in almost every way.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:40 AM   #19
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
No, just really like doing panoramas and that's the best. I have Photoshop for work, which is unrelated to photography in almost every way.
ok, anyway, professional quality pic, that's for sure.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:03 AM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I know everybody likes different things my favorite is sunrise in the woods or on the lake. I carry this Nikon digital camera with me all the time. I have many more but here are three that I like. Good thread. Computers are all about the visual contact.

Summer Solstice at sunrise at the Port Lake on Red River.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6-12-06 White Bass 86 002.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	658.8 KB
ID:	1603

A solstice occurs twice a year, whenever Earth's axis tilts the most toward or away from the Sun, causing the Sun to be farthest north or south at noon.
Longest day of the year/

Sunrise in Lock & Dam # 5 on Red River

Name:	7-23-06 001.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	763.1 KB
ID:	1604

Sunrise in south Bossier parish looking down into a Cypress bottom mid December.

Name:	12-14-06 003.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	687.6 KB
ID:	1605
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:23 AM   #21
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Nice, I took one really similar to that last one a few years ago, but it looks terrible scaled down for the web.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:23 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Very nice photo joe. I like to look down a fence row early in the morning would be amazed at what you can see.

Hawaiian Ginger Lily

Name:	7-30-07 008.jpg
Size:	651.2 KB
ID:	1606

Red River south of the Port.

Name:	4-24-07 Bream Catch Red River 003.jpg
Size:	659.8 KB
ID:	1607

Under Hwy 3 coming into Farmerville on Lake D'Arbonne.

Name:	10-3-06 012.jpg
Size:	715.3 KB
ID:	1608
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:48 AM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Fall is in the air so I took a little walk through the deer woods this morning and here are two shots from my little Nikon digital camera.

Name:	10-24-07 001.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	673.2 KB
ID:	1665

Name:	10-24-07 005.jpg
Size:	746.1 KB
ID:	1666
Old 10-24-2007, 09:47 PM   #24
Morpheus
Advanced Member

nice pics I like the perspective on the second one.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:06 AM   #25
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
nice pics I like the perspective on the second one.
Thank you Morpheus. I hope to have a new perspective from the first photo on Sat morning Have you any more photos to add to this thread ? I liked the photo that joepole posted. Hey joe do you have anymore photos ?
Old 10-25-2007, 08:50 AM   #26
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Most of my recent photos are of my kids.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:48 AM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Saturday Oct 27 sunrise.

Name:	10-27-07 001.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	688.5 KB
ID:	1695

Name:	10-27-07 011.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	643.4 KB
ID:	1696
Old 10-27-2007, 11:29 AM   #28
geodood
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 geodood has a spectacular aura about geodood has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Saturday Oct 27 sunrise.
Attachment 1696
That's the funniest Japanese maple I ever did see!

Seriously those are some nice pictures everyone. I'll have to dust off my old camera and take some nature pictures soon and try to catch up.
geodood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 02:21 AM   #29
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Here's one I took Friday afternoon at First Baptist. Shots with crowds are hard because people move between shots. Notice the guy with two left arms.

Old 10-28-2007, 02:25 AM   #30
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Also, did you know that you're not allowed to enroll at FB unless you drive an SUV or truck? Who's the one brave soul in the Honda?