Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-20-2006, 11:25 PM   #16
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Man
I do not know who you have used but I have Dish Network too and I used Southern Satellite and they where quick and did a good job. This time of year may be different. I have cable too so if one is out the other is working at least so far that has been the case. Some very nice people on this site I think I will stay a while and with time I can read some the other older post to get a idea who everybody is.
Thanks for the reply Snowman. My original installer was "Trusat" on Youree drive and they did a good job. But apparently there is some "politics" involved on who is who's customer. I have had this service for years and apparently Dish Network gives the new additions to anyone *they* wish at this point. I wish I could pick John at Southern Microtech and I would probably be ok. But Dish chooses my sub, not me.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:09 AM   #17
FunnyGuy

Rep Power: 0 FunnyGuy will become famous soon enough FunnyGuy will become famous soon enough
Rhertz, here is a picture of the call center in the Phillipines
FunnyGuy
see my stuff at www.shreveport.com/shreveporthappyhour
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	japanese_1.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	65  

FunnyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #18
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Well Dish Network just called and said their installer is now sick. Yes this is the third time I have been stood up for my appointment! Unbelievable! First was Sunday 12-5, then Tuesday 12-5, and now Thrursday 12-5. They have rescheduled for the 26th. (after Christmas) Anyone want to bet me if they are going to show up? I think they are lying and just don't have the gear on hand. Companies like this should be regulated by the PSC or PUC since there is no real competition. I would spend my holiday writing to the CEO of Dish Network but I think will spend my time running cable to my daughter's bedroom and letting her have my receiver for Christmas. At least that time will be productive.

Shame on you Dish Network! You should have bumped another customer who has suffered less abuse this week. The lady who rescheduled the appt was rude and actually hung up on me. Not a very happy employee. On the bright side, I am glad I do not work for Dish Network. (Here or in the Phillipines) Although it looks like I will be playing the part as I run my own cable.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:19 AM   #19
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I have see in the last month that Dish Network has deleted some of their channels. I have not seen a reduction in my bill. It may be a time for a new provider has anybody done direct TV ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote