Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Old 06-22-2007, 09:52 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Man Attempts Opening Plane Door In Mid-Air

http://www.kpho.com/news/13546032/detail.html?qs=1;bp=t

Quote:
Stanley said he was aboard US Airways Flight 78 when a passenger in the seat in front of him began acting erratically and attempted to open the emergency exit door. Flight attendants attempted to calm the man, whose name has not been released by authorities
Too bad they didn't have a door they could have chunked his butt out of. Hey if he wanted off that bad, help him.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:59 AM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
He probably suffered from a fear of flying and someone forced him to. He got on board and totally freaked! I just stay planted on the good ole Earth so I don't wonder if I'd react the same as that guy! Y'all are welcome!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:28 AM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I've flown several times and I enjoy it. It's a little loud up there with the plane's engines, but it's relaxing enough to sleep if you want to.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:20 PM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't mean to imply that I'd never flown. I grew up flying everywhere in a company plane. The last flight I took was about 15 years ago. It just drives me crazy! The height, the claustrophobia, the teeny bathrooms etc. Falling asleep in flight...that's just laughable! I do realize that I'm missing out on opportunities to explore new places...guess I need a good shrink or some good meds or both!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I didn't mean to imply that I'd never flown. I grew up flying everywhere in a company plane. The last flight I took was about 15 years ago. It just drives me crazy! The height, the claustrophobia, the teeny bathrooms etc. Falling asleep in flight...that's just laughable! I do realize that I'm missing out on opportunities to explore new places...guess I need a good shrink or some good meds or both!
I have only flew twice. The first time I was a little worried. The second time I got a headache because my plane was delayed leaving so I missed my connecting flight in Atlanta and had to wait. As afraid of heights as I am I would never want to open an airplane door. That was dumb, Long way down too.