Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 11-30-2007, 06:22 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Rep. Ron Paul ! What do you think ????

Did you watch the youtube debate ? If so who do you think won ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:54 PM   #2
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Well, you know, I heard him say let's get government off of our backs and out of our wallets. I'm in, even though I don't think the guy has a snowball's chance. At least I'll sleep good at night with a clear conscience.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:17 PM   #3
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Good post Isaac.

We're recording tonight at the LateNight Bar. Will have to see if Al and I can spend a couple of minutes talking about Ron Paul.

Our problem, is that we tend to start talking about Ron Paul, and the conversation goes on for a few hours.. we'll try to keep our comments down to 90 seconds LOL

LateNight, from the LateNight Bar.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:13 PM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
What about the debate LN and Al ???
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:07 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
What about the debate LN and Al ???
I heard he received applause when he said he wanted to abolish the IRS...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 08:11 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
I heard he received applause when he said he wanted to abolish the IRS...
I understand why. I must say that the Internet has picked Ron Paul as their poster child. This could be the year of the youtube. The first day of 08 they will release the hounds and we have 11 months of assault coming to our TVs,radio and every other media they can find. Enjoy Christmas because Hillary is coming to town.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:07 PM   #7
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
RonPaul = RossPerot......good ideas from a nut No chance, "next!"
Old 12-02-2007, 08:33 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
RonPaul = RossPerot......good ideas from a nut No chance, "next!"
Hey Vix tell me what you really think The questions on youtube where tainted by the DNC ! The liberals like the net because like this board they can hide behind their screen name. This coming year will be the year of backlash and the DNC will feel the whip of the GOP. I do not know who I will vote for yet. It will be the Grand Old Party and if Ron makes the cut ??? I would vote for him because !!!! I NEVER vote for a democRAT ! NEVER ! I think RP would be a better Libertarian (republican pot heads)
Old 12-02-2007, 01:03 PM   #9
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
If RonPaul smokes the spliff....I would definately vote for him!
Seriously though, I would also vote for him if he was running against the Dems-
Old 12-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #10
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>RonPaul = RossPerot......good ideas from a nut No chance, "next!"

Exactly. Also, it doesn't help that so many of the people I know that are generally considered to be nuts all LOVE him like I've never seen.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 07:49 PM   #11
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Just what exactly is it about him or his campaign that makes him a "nut"? Paul is the only true republican candidate, and he exposes the others for the frauds they are. Some of you people scare the hell out of me. But hey, just go right ahead and cast your vote for one of those phony republicans you're all so enamored with.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 12-02-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:20 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Did anybody watch the debate ? Who won ?
Old 12-03-2007, 08:26 AM   #13
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Guess none of us apathetic folks watched. I didn't. Sad but true!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:08 AM   #14
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Guess none of us apathetic folks watched. I didn't. Sad but true!

Oh I watched it.. it was the Guliani, Romney show for the most part. They both got just enough air time to hang themselves if you ask me.
I felt Ron Paul didn't get enough time, and they asked him some pretty loaded questions. If I had to say who 'won' that debate.. I think Huckabee did fairly well.. or at least came across that way.

Ron Paul cured me of my apathy.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:18 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
Oh I watched it.. it was the Guliani, Romney show for the most part. They both got just enough air time to hang themselves if you ask me.
I felt Ron Paul didn't get enough time, and they asked him some pretty loaded questions. If I had to say who 'won' that debate.. I think Huckabee did fairly well.. or at least came across that way.

Ron Paul cured me of my apathy.
It is good to see you get over your apathy LN. I had a visit with a man this morning and he liked RP and said that RP just lacked the charisma he needed.