Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Religion & Spirit

Notices

Old 04-25-2007, 06:42 PM   #76
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
When did I say anything about legalizing LSD? I believe it should be decriminalized to some extent, but I never said that I would ever want anyone in this country publicly running the streets on acid, it's not something you do outside of your house or a park, normally. I don't stare at the sun, I quite enjoy its effects, and haven't done it in a while (at least until it's in town from SF again). And I've already stated before, I've met many drugs I don't like, I won't name them, but I've had one or more experiences with them to see if they continually produced ill effects, and I discontinued use afterwards.
Thank God you are not my son. Then there is the genetic thing I would have never had one just like you. I would have busted his ass long before 17
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:46 PM   #77
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Thank God you are not my son. Then there is the genetic thing I would have never had one just like you. I would have busted his ass long before 17
I've been busted plenty. I don't even get along with my parents in most cases, but I still have a personal relationship with them and they learn to treat me like a person also, I'm no longer a slave of my age. I do as much as I can for them in exchange for help until I am of age of majority.

The fact is, parents can bust their kids' asses all day long and still not change the way they act. I'm proof of that concept. My mind isn't solely loaned to parental types for molding, I do a bit of shaping myself.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:48 PM   #78
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I think he is just trying to get a rise out of everybody by glorifying drugs. As far as the ass busting, if and when he gets caught, the big prison bucks may handle that. That's a lesson the magnet school doesn't teach...
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:53 PM   #79
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
I've been busted plenty. I don't even get along with my parents in most cases, but I still have a personal relationship with them and they learn to treat me like a person also, I'm no longer a slave of my age. I do as much as I can for them in exchange for help until I am of age of majority.

The fact is, parents can bust their kids' asses all day long and still not change the way they act. I'm proof of that concept. My mind isn't solely loaned to parental types for molding, I do a bit of shaping myself.
Your parents should have busted your ass from day one and you would have had some work ethic and not frying your brain.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:34 PM   #80
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Isaac, me too! I really don't believe in spankings unless a child is going to harm themselves. He would never leave the house and definitely no computer.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:35 PM   #81
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Your parents should have busted your ass from day one and you would have had some work ethic and not frying your brain.
And work ethic enough to support myself economically and purchase a vehicle early in my junior year of high school is not enough to you?

I have had my ass busted, plenty, as I've said, by parents and even police officers. Get off my case, ass.