Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-03-2007, 07:16 PM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Sounds like a real nice place to visit but I do not think I would want to live there
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:36 PM   #32
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukia96
I certainly don't go on vacation often. But im actually going to hawaii in august.
Hawaii is beautiful! Take it all in and enjoy it! Check out the black sand beaches but do NOT under any circumstance bring any black sand home! It is very bad luck! My sister did this when we were in high school and her life has been nothing but chaos ever since. My mom has always blamed it on the tainted black sand and my sister's inability to follow the advice NOT to bring any home!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:52 PM   #33
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
No where for me.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:41 AM   #34
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Poor Isabella....you can come to Jonesville, Texas for a day and hang out at our pool, ride a horse, fish in the pond, and ride the four wheeler. We'll even take you to the local hot spots...the Old Country store, David Beard's restaurant, and of course dessert at Dairy Queen!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 12:08 PM   #35
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Tbelle if I had a pool I wouldn't mind staying home without a vacation.
You sound like you can make your own!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #36
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
It feels like a vacation here everyday when I wake up! I love going outside first thing in the morning with a fresh cup of coffee and viewing the wonderful countryside around me. There are so many birds out here to watch and listen to. We have all kinds of animals hanging around to watch...deer, squirrels, cows, raccoons, horses, etc. It's very peaceful and quiet as opposed to living in the noisy city. We love to hang around the pool or fish in the pond or ride the horses.

Pokie, you are welcome to a day in the country anytime!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:33 AM   #37
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
It feels like a vacation here everyday when I wake up! I love going outside first thing in the morning with a fresh cup of coffee and viewing the wonderful countryside around me. There are so many birds out here to watch and listen to. We have all kinds of animals hanging around to watch...deer, squirrels, cows, raccoons, horses, etc. It's very peaceful and quiet as opposed to living in the noisy city. We love to hang around the pool or fish in the pond or ride the horses.

Pokie, you are welcome to a day in the country anytime!
If you have a deer problem you let me know and I will come stay for the morning and give everybody on the farm a wake up call they will never forget.
I hate it when those deer trespass Do you have a problem with coons too?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:57 PM   #38
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Would not quote Tbelle had to copy and paste

Poor Isabella....you can come to Jonesville, Texas for a day and hang out at our pool, ride a horse, fish in the pond, and ride the four wheeler. We'll even take you to the local hot spots...the Old Country store, David Beard's restaurant, and of course dessert at Dairy Queen!!!

Thank you for the offer Tbelle! You are very sweet. Sounds like lots of fun.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:38 AM   #39
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

It sure looks like Tbelle is going to host the end of the summer vacation at her place. Sounds like the lap of luxury. I think everybody should have a chance for a day to enjoy such a nice place like that.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:42 AM   #40
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Hmmm Isaac, we had one trespass in the middle of the day Saturday right in front of us. They usually just wait till night. I guess since the deer know when it is hunting season, he was feeling safe. We actually had a cougar (the game warden said it was a cougar) chase one up into our paddock at the barn last fall. The deer ran head first into the barn fence and got it's head hung in it. The cougar ate most of it right there! It was a sick sight to wake up too!

We do have raccoons but they usually don't come too close to the house or they are greeted by the well staffed alarm system (Blitz, Rosie, and Shadow)! This past week we found some kittens in the barn which is fun. Blitz found them as well! Life is always exciting in the country!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:54 AM   #41
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hmmm Isaac, we had one trespass in the middle of the day Saturday right in front of us. They usually just wait till night. I guess since the deer know when it is hunting season, he was feeling safe. We actually had a cougar (the game warden said it was a cougar) chase one up into our paddock at the barn last fall. The deer ran head first into the barn fence and got it's head hung in it. The cougar ate most of it right there! It was a sick sight to wake up too!

We do have raccoons but they usually don't come too close to the house or they are greeted by the well staffed alarm system (Blitz, Rosie, and Shadow)! This past week we found some kittens in the barn which is fun. Blitz found them as well! Life is always exciting in the country!
When is the SBLive party out at your house ???