Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Old 06-24-2007, 11:46 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Stolen wish

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stori...r.9df9670.html

Quote:
At just 19 years old, Krukemeyer has already had two kidney transplants, including one kidney donated by his mom.
It was after the second transplant that the Make a Wish Foundation contacted Jeff and asked what his wish was. He game them an answer they hadn’t heard before.
“My wish was to fix up my car … Tune my car. That kind of thing. I wish my car was cool, that kind of thing,” he said.
His wish was granted.
Jail would not be good enough for the scumbag that done this.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:48 AM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Alright! Incarceration isn't working. Let's take the person who did this out in the woods and just beat the crap out of them until they have found some sense.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:13 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Alright! Incarceration isn't working. Let's take the person who did this out in the woods and just beat the crap out of them until they have found some sense.
Sense, they can't git what they don't have to start with.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:41 AM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Update: Ailing teen finds stolen car impounded, stripped

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stori...r.ec52f90.html

Quote:
A wrecker driver recognized the vehicle from an 11 News report and told police where to find it.
But excitement turned to disappointment when Krukemeyer learned his car had been stripped for parts.
What a scumbag to do this to this, to steal and then dismantle this sick kid's car.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:14 AM   #5
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I reiterate...

Let's take the person who did this out in the woods and just beat the crap out of them until they have found some sense......and then do it again for good measure.

What a total @$$hole to do this to someone.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:19 AM   #6
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Let's make the punishment fit the crime and put the stricken kid behind the wheel and have him run over the pathetic criminal!! I bet he wouldn't steal again!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:17 AM   #7
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Let's make the punishment fit the crime and put the stricken kid behind the wheel and have him run over the pathetic criminal!! I bet he wouldn't steal again!
I agree Pokie, it is clear jail doesn't phase criminals because they keep doing it. These criminals have no morals or empathy at all. So what else is there to do.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:29 AM   #8
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Why is it worse to steal that guy's car than anyone else's?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:24 PM   #9
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Why is it worse to steal that guy's car than anyone else's?
It's not but this car was paid for by make a wish, which is donated to see sick kids. No one should have their car stolen by scumbags.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:36 PM   #10
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I agree, but I don't normally hear people calling for the beating deaths of car thieves.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:57 PM   #11
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Now Joe you of all people should be able to recognize sarcasm!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:09 PM   #12
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I agree, but I don't normally hear people calling for the beating deaths of car thieves.
And WHO called for the beating deaths, NO ONE, I think it said beating not death.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #13
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Sorry, beating and being run over.

Why is stealing this guy's car worse than stealing my car or your car?
Old 06-25-2007, 02:40 PM   #14
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Sorry, beating and being run over.

Why is stealing this guy's car worse than stealing my car or your car?
Finally my point was you could run over parts of a person tha5t don't require death. Now I have done said it isn't worse, but this child is sick and people gave donations so he could have something he wanted in the event he dies. And believe me death is worse than your car being stolen. S if this boy has one thing he can be proud of, should anyone take that away.