Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-04-2007, 11:35 AM   #1
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Happy 4th Of July!

Happy 4th of July everybody.

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:01 PM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Happy 4th of July to you as well, LN!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 05:30 PM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Independence Day everyone! Are y'all barbecuing in the rain? We are (well one of us is) and it's not me!! Have a great evening!
God bless America!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
This weather just blows. Got a son and a dog that haven't got off the couch all darn day. And it just keeps raining.

Trying to keep the day from being a complete waste, by cleaning up my office. trying to anyway.

Old 07-05-2007, 01:41 AM   #5
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

well it just about took all day.. office finally starting to take shape.. as far as the fourth goes, it was a complete drag around here, didn't do a darn thing.. can finally see the carpet though
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	officeflag.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	871  

Old 07-05-2007, 10:22 AM   #6
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Are you available to come over and do some cleaning in BC this afternoon OR anytime for that matter? Good job! You look to be quite the musician. What is that item sitting on the chair to the right?

Jennifer Aniston
Old 07-05-2007, 10:30 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
well it just about took all day.. office finally starting to take shape.. as far as the fourth goes, it was a complete drag around here, didn't do a darn thing.. can finally see the carpet though
I see a dead head, a chess board and Da Bruce and the best looking guy around Tom Petty. Nice show case LN
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:02 AM   #8
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Are you available to come over and do some cleaning in BC this afternoon OR anytime for that matter? Good job! You look to be quite the musician. What is that item sitting on the chair to the right?
LOL you won't find me cleanin' anyone else's mess that's for sure, hard enough time cleaning my own mess.
on the chair's right , or to my left ? sitting in the chair is a violin. I ain't got the hand of that yet.. but I figured I'd throw it in the pic
Old 07-05-2007, 11:04 AM   #9
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I see a dead head, a chess board and Da Bruce and the best looking guy around Tom Petty. Nice show case LN
it's the only room in the house, I get to hang what I want, where I want.. that's just one corner of the office.. but I'm running out of room, I've resorted to the ceiling as well LOL
Old 07-05-2007, 11:14 AM   #10
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Is it true that it is now illegal to sell bottle rockets here in Louisiana? I've been hearing that all week and it's just nuts! I've been buying them since I was a kid.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:27 AM   #11
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
After reviewing the photo again I've come to the conclusion the item is not sitting on a chair. It looks to be some type of antique organ on the far right??

Jennifer Aniston
Old 07-05-2007, 12:15 PM   #12
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
After reviewing the photo again I've come to the conclusion the item is not sitting on a chair. It looks to be some type of antique organ on the far right??
LOL, I believe that would be an end table, with a small chess board sitting there... and then above that on the second level of the end table is a jack daniels tin, I use to store guitar cables and cable adapters etc.. it's not a very good photo..
Old 07-05-2007, 01:04 PM   #13
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

LOL Thanks for clearing that up! Guess Pokie needs to make an eye appt. ASAP! Blind as a bat!

Jennifer Aniston