Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 08-09-2007, 07:30 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Whites Are Becoming The Minority

Whites are now in the minority in nearly one in 10 U.S. counties. And that increased diversity, fueled by immigration and higher birth rates among blacks and Hispanics, is straining race relations and sparking a backlash against immigrants in many communities.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Come on "crackers" we need to start procreating like rabbits to stop this madness!!!!!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
LSU

Rep Power: 0 LSU is a jewel in the rough LSU is a jewel in the rough LSU is a jewel in the rough LSU is a jewel in the rough
thats going to be my new pick up line at the bar, "baby lets me and you go back to my place and procreate, america is depending on us."
LSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:29 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU
thats going to be my new pick up line at the bar, "baby lets me and you go back to my place and procreate, America is depending on us."
You know that should be the case but our government thought of this years ago by paying them to stay home and make more democrats. In Shreveport if you are Caucasian you are a minority ! OH wait we can no longer use the term minority it is now obsolete. Yes Bossier City looks better all the time.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:39 AM   #5
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Does this mean I get to start using my minority status as an excuse now?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:40 AM   #6
LSU

Rep Power: 0 LSU is a jewel in the rough LSU is a jewel in the rough LSU is a jewel in the rough LSU is a jewel in the rough
utah is sounding better and better!
Old 08-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #7
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
You should head out there, I hear there's a coal mine that needs some new workers.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:45 AM   #8
LSU

Yes, is does mean that you can use it as an excuse and you can now sue people for turning you down for a job, but the downfall is that you cannot get into any country club or run for president.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU View Post

Yes, is does mean that you can use it as an excuse and you can now sue people for turning you down for a job, but the downfall is that you cannot get into any country club or run for president.
Hey Grasshopper you can do both. That is to say be a minority and still go to the country club. Some people look at their church as a place to meet and eat and be seen Bring your own fried chicken
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:10 AM   #10
GuardChief

Rep Power: 0 GuardChief has a spectacular aura about GuardChief has a spectacular aura about GuardChief has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Actually? No, whitey will always be seen as having too many advantages. Whitey is "da man"! So your "minority status" and a nickel will get you a cup of coffee at McDonalds and thats about it. We'll never live down the slavery thing...at least, not any time soon. But thats ok, you didnt really want to nurse at the public teat, right? Unless you truly cant work, entitlement programs are just a crutch to be abused. But you knew that.
GuardChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:04 PM   #11
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardChief View Post
We'll never live down the slavery thing...at least, not any time soon.
As far as I'm concerned, we already have. What else could anyone possibly do that hasn't already been done?
Old 09-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #12
GuardChief

Rep Power: 0 GuardChief has a spectacular aura about GuardChief has a spectacular aura about GuardChief has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
As far as I'm concerned, we already have. What else could anyone possibly do that hasn't already been done?
Hmm..."reparations" comes to mind. Not that I think we should have to pay em off, its just that that is what they want.
GuardChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:01 PM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I think that reparations have come already in the form of entitlements, energy supplement checks, welfare, affirmative action and other give aways. Oh we still owe so off to work we go to keep them at home making more babies so we get a chance to owe them too.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:05 PM   #14
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I think that reparations have come already in the form of entitlements, energy supplement checks, welfare, affirmative action and other give aways. Oh we still owe so off to work we go to keep them at home making more babies so we get a chance to owe them too.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:49 PM   #15
chitlin

Rep Power: 0 chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all chitlin is a name known to all
You folks are just scared cause we finally got us a black mayor, police cheif, and fire cheif. We already own the paper. When is the last time you saw a whiter person in the Times.
chitlin is offline   Reply With Quote