Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Culture & Community

Notices

Old 06-13-2007, 10:54 AM   #1
Snow Man

Rep Power: 0 Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice
What did you learn from Katrina ?

Hey folks. I am writing from the north pole because I could not deal with the heat you people have in LA besides the heat which gives me problems such as a sudden melt down I found some other reasons for a Snow Man not to be in LA. (never eat yellow snow)

TEN THINGS I LEARNED BY WATCHING T.V. AFTER KATRINA

1. There were no white people living in New Orleans .

2. The hurricane only destroyed black people's property.

3. Only black family members got separated during the rescue effort.

4. White folks do not make good news stories.

5. New Orleans was the only area devastated by the hurricane. There was a
tree down in Mississippi and a limb was blown off a tree in Alabama .

6. Ignore warnings to evacuate and the white folks will come and get you
and give you money for being stupid.

7. When you are hungry after a hurricane, steal a big screen T.V.

8. Don't give thanks to the thousands that came to rescue. Stand in front
of a CNN camera and bemoan the fact the government hasn't given you a debit
card yet.

9. The hurricane did twenty three billion dollars of improvements to the
city of New Orleans . Now the city is welfare, gang, and looter free. THEY
ARE ALL IN YOUR CITY!

10. The only thing worse was to be a white SNOW MAN

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snow Man.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	740
See ya in the late fall
Snow Man
Snow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:57 AM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Come see us again Snowman! Don't wait till Fall!

P.S. Do you ice fish in the North Pole? You do know what happened to the Polar Bear when he bent over to look in the ice hole while ice fishing, don't you? He got kicked in the Ice Hole!!!!
Old 06-13-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Geez Snowman! You haven't been around in a while.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:29 PM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
What I learned from Katrina is run like the wind, don't wait, that's stupid.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:31 PM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
What I learned from Katrina is that a Republican governor knows how to handle an approaching hurricane and how to evacuate the citizens.

A Democratic Governor on the other hand, doesn't have a clue what to do!
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2007, 07:20 PM   #6
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Man
Hey folks. I am writing from the north pole because I could not deal with the heat you people have in LA besides the heat which gives me problems such as a sudden melt down I found some other reasons for a Snow Man not to be in LA. (never eat yellow snow)

TEN THINGS I LEARNED BY WATCHING T.V. AFTER KATRINA

1. There were no white people living in New Orleans .

2. The hurricane only destroyed black people's property.

3. Only black family members got separated during the rescue effort.

4. White folks do not make good news stories.

5. New Orleans was the only area devastated by the hurricane. There was a
tree down in Mississippi and a limb was blown off a tree in Alabama .

6. Ignore warnings to evacuate and the white folks will come and get you
and give you money for being stupid.

7. When you are hungry after a hurricane, steal a big screen T.V.

8. Don't give thanks to the thousands that came to rescue. Stand in front
of a CNN camera and bemoan the fact the government hasn't given you a debit
card yet.

9. The hurricane did twenty three billion dollars of improvements to the
city of New Orleans . Now the city is welfare, gang, and looter free. THEY
ARE ALL IN YOUR CITY!

10. The only thing worse was to be a white SNOW MAN

Attachment 740
See ya in the late fall
Snow Man
Great post, Snow Man...but ya left out the followin:

11. Rather than target the rampant looters, rioters, snipers, gangs, and assorted thugs who are takin advantage of the situation, the multi-state/jurisdiction military/law enforcement presence will disarm as many property owners/tax payers as possible, leavin them at the mercy of the criminal element. The so-called "authorities" will also seek out and body-slam old ladies who show their unloaded guns in a non-threatenin manner whilst tryin to explain that they wish to be left alone. Extra points if said old lady suffers broken bones and has her gun confiscated and never returned.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:28 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Great post, Snow Man...but ya left out the followin:

11. Rather than target the rampant looters, rioters, snipers, gangs, and assorted thugs who are takin advantage of the situation, the multi-state/jurisdiction military/law enforcement presence will disarm as many property owners/tax payers as possible, leavin them at the mercy of the criminal element. The so-called "authorities" will also seek out and body-slam old ladies who show their unloaded guns in a non-threatenin manner whilst tryin to explain that they wish to be left alone. Extra points if said old lady suffers broken bones and has her gun confiscated and never returned.
Yes I agree Al. It was a mess and there were a lot of dead beats that really took advantage of the government and the crack heads ran out of dope and got real mean. I would want my side arm and maybe a scatter piece.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote