Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Culture & Community

Notices

Old 04-25-2007, 04:20 PM   #31
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
It doesn't take addiction or death to have a bad enough experience with drugs to understand the adverse affects. Enjoy knowing that I've lost reason to believe anything you say and I should not hope to read or respond to you from here on out.
Oh dear boy, you don't have to respond to anything I say. But know that I know the real reason you don't want to is not because you don't believe me. It's because you know that I and the others on the board are dangerously close to the truth about you.

Did you happen to read the post below mine by the owner of the board? That should be the most important read of the day for you. Perhaps you should move on, do your homework, and then go confess to your parents and get some help. I hope that you do.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:26 PM   #32
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Oh dear boy, you don't have to respond to anything I say.
LOL, ever seen that movie "Must Love Dogs?" Ms Belle the way you talk to Santabot sorta reminds me of the way Stockard Channing (Dolly) spoke to that teenage boy from San Francisco who she met online and fell in love with her!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #33
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute

Need I say more?
Old 04-25-2007, 05:04 PM   #34
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:

Need I say more?
ROFL, let him down easy now! Don't crush his soul. He is young and fragile.

It's those sexy shoes I tell ya! Drives young boys (and even old men) mad! Add to that your firm voice, and well, you are what many a boy's dream is made of. hehehe (ducking)

Just tell that young man to stop smoking weed and move on. I bet he does it......
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:06 PM   #35
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
ROFL, let him down easy now! Don't crush his soul. He is young and fragile.

It's those sexy shoes I tell ya! Drives young boys (and even old men) mad! Add to that your firm voice, and well, you are what many a boy's dream is made of. hehehe (ducking)

Just tell that young man to stop smoking weed and move on. I bet he does it......
I'm absolutely weeping from her persistent abuse, of course.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:09 PM   #36
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Hey Rhertz you know a good spanking every now and then does you some good!

Old 04-25-2007, 05:11 PM   #37
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Hey Rhertz you know a good spanking every now and then does you some good!

Enough S&M, and I don't think I've ever encountered a less attractive person, to reply to rhertz and yourself.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:14 PM   #38
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Santa, I think most of us on this board are significantly older than you and are really trying to give you our "wisdom" on drug use. You did ask for opinions. I don't personally like drugs or use them but I do know what they can do to someone. I have a very close relative who began by overdosing on cough medicines (of all things) at a very young age...like 13. He is now 22 and has been in rehab 5 times and continues to fail at sobriety. He is very intelligent but chooses to keep using so what's he doing now? Moving from carpet salesman, to fruitstand boy, to busting tables, to construction not ever achieving or using any of his knowledge. He too went to LSU but bombed out due to drugs went to Community College bombed out etc. It's a very sad never ending cycle. So you need to be very careful in what drugs you are using because this too can happen to you. You sound intelligent so why continue to do so? Do you feel these drugs are beneficial to you some how?
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:18 PM   #39
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Enough S&M, and I don't think I've ever encountered a less attractive person, to reply to rhertz and yourself.
Of course you find me unattractive. I am not saying what you want to hear.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:21 PM   #40
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Santa, I think most of us on this board are significantly older than you and are really trying to give you our "wisdom" on drug use. You did ask for opinions. I don't personally like drugs or use them but I do know what they can do to someone. I have a very close relative who began by overdosing on cough medicines (of all things) at a very young age...like 13. He is now 22 and has been in rehab 5 times and continues to fail at sobriety. He is very intelligent but chooses to keep using so what's he doing now? Moving from carpet salesman, to fruitstand boy, to busting tables, to construction not ever achieving or using any of his knowledge. He too went to LSU but bombed out due to drugs went to Community College bombed out etc. It's a very sad never ending cycle. So you need to be very careful in what drugs you are using because this too can happen to you. You sound intelligent so why continue to do so? Do you feel these drugs are beneficial to you some how?
I am very, extremely aware of the possibility of adverse effects from drug use and abuse, I've witnessed them both first-hand and from very close friends and family; I never denied their existence, and I think that is a main point that you guys seem to think differently, I never advocated the use of drugs nor suggested that drugs are safe to use, I am VERY aware that they are not, I just choose to make that decision for myself, and don't involve anybody else in my endeavors as to not harm anyone.

I know none of you who have not tried them personally will understand what kind of changes it can make in your life. Obviously something that profound can make a negative spot (maybe permanent) in your life, but with the right knowledge, practice, use, and responsibility, like any other mainstream drug that is sold over-the-counter, you can enjoy the entire opposite spectrum of an experience.

I am only speaking from personal behalf that the drugs of choice I have done are only on that list because they have been tried repeatedly and have shown zero adverse affects to me. If I had seen any negative effects of any kind, no matter my attachment to the substance, I would quit them, and I have done this numerous times for different substances. I know a lot about many types of drugs, but I do not claim to know all there is to know, nor do I claim to know all there is about experiencing drugs. I daily research based on interest and personal edification for drugs of all kinds just to be more aware and conscious of drugs and their use in society. You really can't stop people from using and abusing substances, but you can give proper knowledge and allow people to make decisions for themselves, even if they may ruin their lives, at least it was by their own choice and they will have to responsibly ask for help or never receive it. I've been in holes like that before, it hurts, trust me.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:23 PM   #41
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Of course you find me unattractive. I am not saying what you want to hear.
Again, if you tried to impress me, or anyone else, I'd immediately discredit you as a fake, it's what people do nowadays to people: they lie and stretch truths and propagate specific ideas to mold a particularly aesthetic view for themselves that may get people to like them for those attributes only. I do not agree with that, and if you were on your nicest and best behavior, I would always suspect a liar at work, and is why you will notice my behavior not rapidly but possibly gradually changing because I do not advocate untruthful behavior at all.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:38 PM   #42
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Well sad for you then because it's quite clear that you don't know me and don't know how to judge character. Your judgements are based on your disagreements of statements I have made attacking your behavior which is your right. In all fairness though you can not possibly even begin to fully judge one's character on a forum where people are not fully laying out their personlities. You have laid out quite clearly most of your personality on this forum though.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:43 PM   #43
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Well sad for you then because it's quite clear that you don't know me and don't know how to judge character. Your judgements are based on your disagreements of statements I have made attacking your behavior which is your right. In all fairness though you can not possibly even begin to fully judge one's character on a forum where people are not fully laying out their personlities. You have laid out quite clearly most of your personality on this forum though.
You still don't know that, despite what I or you can infer from the information provided. You honestly don't know the half of me, or anything about me, I've only revealed a very minuscule amount of facts and ideas in my short time here. Please don't discredit or judge me if you're not willing to accept the same treatment, I believe that I was first assaulted for posting objectively to someone's post, and it snowballed into what it has become today; why am I the only one to admit this? Please read my address to the board in the Lounge section for more information, if you've not thus far.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:00 PM   #44
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Tbelle don't waste your time any longer. It is futile.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #45
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Are we still on-topic? Heck, I'm suprised BrainSmashR hasn't been in here with his 2 cents.