Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Technology

Notices

Old 07-30-2007, 07:48 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Pedophile's Web Site Not Breaking Any Laws

Moms fearing for their children's safety are teaming up against a man who prowls playgrounds, amusement parks and fairs stalking little girls and then brazenly boasts about his exploits on his Web site.

sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:43 PM   #2
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Seems like this should not be allowed to take pictures of other peoples kids and post them without their permission.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:48 PM   #3
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Why not?

Also, being a pedophile isn't against the law.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I finally get it. Now I know how joepole got his name. He is fishing! Get it? fishing POLE....

LOL, lets see if anyone takes the bait....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:51 AM   #5
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
well.. Joe is correct.. since the meaning of Pedophile is simply the "attraction" to children. So I guess, they aren't any more guilty, than I am for "wishing" certain people DEAD.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:11 AM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
What bait? There is absolutely no law prohibiting me from taking pictures of your kids unless I'm peeking in their windows or otherwise violating an expectation of privacy.

There is also absolutely nothing illegal about being a pedophile. It's gross but it's not illegal.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:44 AM   #7
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

FOX NEWS -- Aug 3 2007 7:44 AM
Lawyers, Fathers Seek to Ban Self-Proclaimed Pedophile From Community
Old 08-14-2007, 07:44 AM   #8
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

FOX NEWS -- Aug 14 2007 7:44 AM
Pedophile Blogger Arrested Near UCLA Day Care Facility
Old 08-14-2007, 12:19 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Jack McClellan, 45, who is unemployed and lives out of his car, was arrested …..

Phone and e-mail messages seeking comment from McClellan were not immediately returned.

Maybe they should try faxing him at his new residence, a 1992 Buick Le Sabre....
Old 08-14-2007, 07:19 PM   #10
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure it was only a matter of time before this sicko attacked an innocent child! Good riddance!
By the way is it just a coincidence that Joe is MIA?

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:33 PM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
You would think it would also be considered "stalking" for him to sit and watch children in this manner. Yes, interesting timing Joe is missing!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:41 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Yes, interesting timing Joe is missing!!!
Yes very interesting.. Could the pedo living in his car actually be... Could it possibly be......joepole? It must be.. I mean otherwise how do you explain his sudden disappearence? He's guilty! He must be. I just know he is.. He he an ad hominem attack waiting to happen....

Joe, run for the hills!! Maybe they won't find you.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:27 PM   #13
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Be afraid Joepole be very afraid!!!!

Name:  blueman416.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  72.4 KB

Jennifer Aniston
Old 08-15-2007, 02:46 PM   #14
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Heh, sorry to disappoint. I'm still a free man.

>I'm sure it was only a matter of time before this sicko attacked an innocent child!

Why are you sure of that?
Old 08-15-2007, 05:26 PM   #15
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

I know this because I am really Miss Cleo and I can predict the future!!!!!!!!
Click image for larger version

Name:	Miss_Cleo.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	1351

Jennifer Aniston