Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > SB Football Fans > New Orleans Saints

Notices

Old 01-16-2007, 07:14 AM   #46
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Greg
I'm a season ticket holder as well. I was at the game Saturday. It was the loudest I've ever heard the dome...Atlanta game included. It was awesome.
Hey there Saint Greg, thanks for stopping by. I've managed to see a few more videos of those last few seconds taken from the game.. that crowd sounded absolutely apocalyptic. Glad you got to witness it all first hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I think keeping this thread alive will help old late night to not loose his mind before this Sat.
LOL yup.. it's funny, I think I was more worried about the Eagles game than I am about the Chicago game.. maybe it's because I'm still a bit numb .. I'm in shock

News flash, this thread made it to the "TOP THREADS" on the front page

Saints to Hit the Road, Where They've Been Their Best

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:25 AM   #47
HeadlyLemar

Rep Power: 0 HeadlyLemar is on a distinguished road HeadlyLemar is on a distinguished road
as a former Illinoisian........Geaux Saints!!!
HeadlyLemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:01 AM   #48
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlyLemar
as a former Illinoisian........Geaux Saints!!!
Thanks there HeadlyLemar. A former Illinois man.. I guess we'll let that slide.. from what I understand, Saints head coach Sean Payton spent many of his formative years there in Chicago

I stopped in a pizza joint in Springfield I believe it was, shot some pool and had a few beers with strangers.. had a blast.

Geaux SAINTS !!!

Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:10 AM   #49
Snow Man

Rep Power: 0 Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice
Sean Payton spent many of his formative years there in Chicago

I hope he learned some tricks while he was there. Everybody I have talked to think the Saints will blow the Bears out ? I hope that the Saints are not so over confident. Should be a great game and then the Big Bowl for the Saints
and let us hope its not the toilet bowl.
Snow Man
Snow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:49 AM   #50
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Man
I hope he learned some tricks while he was there. Everybody I have talked to think the Saints will blow the Bears out ? I hope that the Saints are not so over confident.
I don't think Coach Payton will let them get too confident.
Everyone was also saying we were gonna blow out the Eagles, and man that game was too close for my taste.

I try to keep telling myself that even though the Bears have a better record than the Saints this year, it's because the Bears had one of the easiest schedules in the league (what I've heard anyway).

Somehow they have managed to win all those games this year. But if the Saints manage to blow them out.. ALL THE BETTER !!!

Old 01-18-2007, 05:41 AM   #51
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
if the Saints manage to blow them out.. ALL THE BETTER !!!

This could put LA back on the map. Sunday @ 3:00 the show down starts and by 6:00 we will know the rest of the story. The coming of the Saints !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:15 AM   #52
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Weather forecast for Chicago

forecast for Sunday's game..

Sunday - Snow likely. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Sunday Night - Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s.

Bears and Saints in the "Ice Bowl" ?? oh man..

Old 01-18-2007, 09:37 AM   #53
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

The Showdown Draws Nearer

The Showdown Draws Nearer

Quote:
Under the guidance of Sean Payton, Brees, Deuce McAllister, Reggie Bush, Marques Colston and company have been an absolute machine. The Saints, the National Football Leagues top offense in the regular season at 391.5 yards per game, went out last week and set this years playoff high total of 435 yards of offense against the Eagles in the divisional round. Even more impressive was the balance the Saints displayed, totaling 208 yards on the ground and 227 yards through the air. McAllister has the Bears' attention after running through the 'Birds for 143 yards.
Just knock me out.. and wake me up on Sunday!!!

Old 01-18-2007, 10:30 AM   #54
Snow Man

Rep Power: 0 Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice
Sunday - Snow likely. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

That could be good news because the quarterback for the Bears has a bad paw and the cold will not help his hand. I noticed that last week he got his hand mashed more than one time and I think the Saints know about that paw and will be working on it this week
Snow Man
Snow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:32 AM   #55
kansast
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
yea it's gonna be COLD FOR SURE! Check this out, found a Saints FAN Tribute video..

kansast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:15 AM   #56
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Just knock me out.. and wake me up on Sunday!!!

You still have three weeks to go so do not get knocked out too soon. Saints world champs 2007
Isaac
Old 01-19-2007, 06:33 PM   #57
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Hey there all you sports fans !

How's it going ? In less than 48 hours, we'll know the outcome, whether or not the SAINTS are headed to the SuperBowl !!!?????

And hey, if it snows in Chicago on Sunday.. well, I guess they'll get wet. Personally I think if it is snowing, it might even be to our advantage. What with the running game we got going on now.

Check out this video someone put together, with plenty of Deuce highlights.

Old 01-19-2007, 07:11 PM   #58
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Bears and Saints in the "Ice Bowl" ?? oh man..
I guess that would make em the Saint Bear-nards! yuck yuck yuck
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:26 PM   #59
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I guess that would make em the Saint Bear-nards! yuck yuck yuck
oh man...

I hear some Saints fans have been getting malled by the media getting off the train in Chicago. Wish I could be at that game. I rode that "City of New Orleans" train from New Orleans to Chicago once, nice ride. Probably lots of fun if you can get in the lounge car with a bunch of Saints fans headed to Chicago.. I bet the parties already started !

Found this article on the Times Picayune site by Chris Rose
Winner wonderland It's more th an the Chicago weather giving Saints fans the chills

He's a long time Saints fan, and talkin' about making the trip to cover the game in Chicago.. a good read.

Quote:
And now this.

This.

Charlie Brown finally gets to kick the football.

Last edited by LateNight; 01-20-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:09 PM   #60
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Hey Late Night get a good night sleep

It is time for the coming of the Saints. I hope this time tomorrow we are doing back filps in the living room !! See ya on the other side and hang on here we go
Isaac