Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-28-2007, 07:31 PM   #1
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Most memorable moment of fun that you had

I remember back in Dec, 1999 where the company I worked for had a christmas party at the boss's house. Well his neighbor was someone NO ONE liked. He personally came to the office a few times to flirt w/ me and once told me if I didn't want to stay with the guy i was with to look him up. Well he just grossed me out to no end and that Christmas party just about everyone in tech support had an experience w/ this guy so someone decided to use toilet paper and red lipstick and have a little fun with his house since he wasn't home.

Oh wow did we all have fun, espeically me if anyone remembers this on this forum. The boss paid for it for a while w/ the spotlight in the bedroom window but oh did we have some fun. Red lipstick on the windows, door, garage door and toilet paper in all the trees and bushes. Even a pair of panties hanging from the front door LOL
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:51 PM   #2
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Ha! Well I guess you couldnt have known it, Scarlett, but "yours truly" just happens to be in charge of security for your old boss's neighborhood! House-rolling parties and other petty vandalisms have long been a thorn in my side, as when they occur everyone wants to know why my guys didnt catch the nogoodniks that did it. So I'm glad somebody had fun with it!

The usual suspects are neighborhood kids with too much time on their hands...come to find out 8 years later it was a group of adults. Imagine that!
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:54 PM   #3
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Ha! Well I guess you couldnt have known it, Scarlett, but "yours truly" just happens to be in charge of security for your old boss's neighborhood! House-rolling parties and other petty vandalisms have long been a thorn in my side, as when they occur everyone wants to know why my guys didnt catch the nogoodniks that did it. So I'm glad somebody had fun with it!

The usual suspects are neighborhood kids with too much time on their hands...come to find out 8 years later it was a group of adults. Imagine that!
We had a blast that night I swear, the boss had to go get the panties off the door because the girl decided she wanted them after leaving them hanging there. All of us really had a bit to drink so many jello shots that night. One guy got a pocket "pu***" and oh did he pay the person back for getting him that. i have a few pics somewhere
Old 02-28-2007, 08:46 PM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I remember back in Dec, 1999 where the company I worked for had a christmas party at the boss's house.

Ahh yes, those were the days
Those were some good times.. I'll include in that, some fun times at the bars after hours with the same bunch of folks !

All I need for a good memorable time is good friends, good music, and fine spirits. the fun will take care of itself.

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:34 PM   #5
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Hmmm, do ya'll know each other?
Old 02-28-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
No way I live in Florida how can we?
Old 02-28-2007, 10:35 PM   #7
Shrevenator

Rep Power: 0 Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about
Most memorable moment of fun that I ever had?

Man, I'm all over this. Scuba diving on acid! Photo shoot with Beonce Knowles! Mercedes Benz racing in Qatar! There are so many to choose from.

Must be shootin' tequilla, eatin' popeyes, and chewin on jalopena's, all while listenin to Rage Against the machine real loud. I saw morpheus.
Shrevenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:41 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
LOL, I sense a conspiracy!

yeah seriously about three or four of us is all... I tell everyone I know about shreveport.com. I wish more friends would join....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:41 PM   #9
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
I am not telling. LOL