Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-27-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Women

How many women are on this forum? Please be honest you can't always tell by the name.

If you want to post that you are a male or female here please do so
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:49 PM   #2
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
Bob here,
If I had to guess, from the 'active' members on this site. I would have to say that you, Isabella and 'whoisthat' are the only 'women' members.

we need MORE of you to liven things up around here.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:26 PM   #3
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
I could be a male posing as a woman.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:57 PM   #4
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Or you could be a woman who used to be a man!
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:35 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
No way Isabella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
I could be a male posing as a woman.
Your to shy to be a guy.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:49 AM   #6
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I'm a guy, but I agree that we need more women on this board.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 12:57 PM   #7
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Your to shy to be a guy.
Isaac
Well I personally think there are a lot of men that are shy also. They will just come here and lurk but never post. It's really a personality thing, some are honestly scared to post too much in fear of being judged for something they aren't. Then you have the joepole's out there that really don't give a rats arse what you say he has his opinion and you can shove it up your arse if you don't like it.

I use to be shy (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) when it came to forums but who knows me here really? The ones that really do know me in RL like me believe me i am likeable. But as the saying goes:

Opinions are like *******s, etc etc etc etc....................
Old 02-28-2007, 01:05 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Scarlett are going thru a change ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Well I personally think there are a lot of men that are shy also. They will just come here and lurk but never post. It's really a personality thing, some are honestly scared to post too much in fear of being judged for something they aren't. Then you have the joepole's out there that really don't give a rats arse what you say he has his opinion and you can shove it up your arse if you don't like it.

I use to be shy (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) when it came to forums but who knows me here really? The ones that really do know me in RL like me believe me i am likeable. But as the saying goes:

Opinions are like *******s, etc etc etc etc....................
Used to be shy and now very out spoken ??? Seen that at my house and my shy wife at times can kick some major butt. That all started about two years ago. I like to see her handle things herself I am sure she will out live me. There are days the wind changes and she does not tell me but Isaac being the sons of laughter just laughs and go to my office at home and let the wind change ! 25 years this May. Good woman and great wife !
Isaac
Old 02-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #9
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Used to be shy and now very out spoken ??? Seen that at my house and my shy wife at times can kick some major butt. That all started about two years ago. I like to see her handle things herself I am sure she will out live me. There are days the wind changes and she does not tell me but Isaac being the sons of laughter just laughs and go to my office at home and let the wind change ! 25 years this May. Good woman and great wife !
Isaac
I was actually shy on forums I NEVER POSTED! I would worry what people would think of me honestly and these people had no idea who I am. Now I just give my .02 and if you like it great, if not that's great too we can disagree all day long I don't back down too easy.

IN RL???? hehehe I would be lying if i said that I was shy Right RHERTZ?

I use to work for a local isp in Shreveport and I remember this guy calling me one day (he was a spammer and I caught him) and removed his account from the system. I got a call from him and we went back and forth on why it was removed and how we couldn't allow this type of activity using our mail server. Well he finally said to me: What crawled up your arse and died? I told him he did and from there he was calling my boss etc etc etc. Well the little office it was my "best friend" always checked my boss's voicemail HAHAHAHA We did listen to it and laughed about it and yes I did tell my boss about it I have always been honest and well it turned into a major argument between him and the guy about his spamming I remember the boss's juglar veins popping from the fight.

I know this is off topic it just came to mind and I had to type it. It really was funny when it happened. Lots of nuts out there w/ the internet and oh God don't let it go down the first words you hear is "IM LOOSING 1 million dollars a day!"
Old 02-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #10
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I was really shy when I was a kid, but I've never been that shy online. In fact, I've led regular chat rooms and forums before, so I'm used to being rather active on the Internet. Of course, I've been online for almost 13 years and have been a member of AOL for most of that time. You don't spend too much time on AOL without really getting into chat rooms and interaction with other people at some point.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:41 PM   #11
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Your to shy to be a guy.
Isaac
Now Isaac, what makes you think I am shy?
Old 02-28-2007, 10:11 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
:footinmouthL
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
IN RL???? hehehe I would be lying if i said that I was shy Right RHERTZ?
I've known Scarlett for nearly ten years and I don't remember one shy day in her life! :footinmouthL

I actually find "self confidence" to be very interesting, the way folks view themselves. too shy, too skinny, too short, too fat, too little, too big. I like people who let it all hang out!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 04:40 AM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Your one line post would be a sign

Quote:
Now Isaac, what makes you think I am shy?
Always nice and one line post would make me think your shy. Now if you where a smart ass in that one line I would not think your shy but you kind on you post but hey I have not seen you peak when you mad.
Isaac
Old 03-01-2007, 10:26 AM   #14
Isabella
Advanced Member

Quote:
Always nice and one line post would make me think your shy. Now if you where a smart ass in that one line I would not think your shy but you kind on you post but hey I have not seen you peak when you mad.
Isaac
The truth of the matter is I am always in a hurry. I come and read fast and post fast then leave. Always have too much to do. Like now I have to go.
Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-01-2007, 04:47 PM   #15
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
The truth of the matter is I am always in a hurry. I come and read fast and post fast then leave. Always have too much to do. Like now I have to go.
Have a great day everyone!
Don't stay away too long the more women the better! At least for this forum