Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 10-03-2007, 04:56 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Huntington High Freshman Alleges Principal Choked Her

A Huntington High Freshman says the Principal choked her and the incident is caught on a cell phone
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I just saw this story on the news. My question is why has this principal not been arrested for assault. He clearly has his hands around this girls neck which I find hard to believe he had to do. You can't tell me that a large, grown man absolutely had to do this to a 14 y/o girl. Shame on him and I hope there are consequences.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:26 PM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Where are Al and Jesse? Oh wait the principal is black too...never mind!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:39 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
What's the difference between a pair of hands around a neck and a noose around a neck? Over the past 2000 years, which has killed more humans?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:17 AM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
They would be here yesterday had the principal been white!
Old 10-04-2007, 08:31 AM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>My question is why has this principal not been arrested for assault.

Putting your hands around someone's neck is battery.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 01:14 PM   #7
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

KSLA -- Oct 5 2007 1:14 PM
New Video From Huntington High Shows More of Principal Davis Breaking Up Fights
Old 10-07-2007, 06:34 PM   #8
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

KSLA -- Oct 7 2007 6:34 PM
What Are The Responsibilities Of Police On School Campuses?
Old 10-07-2007, 07:15 PM   #9
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
The tape was on TV and he had a good hold on her. She had been in a fight and he was breaking it up. I sure would not want to get in the middle of a cat fight.
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:22 AM   #10
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I have a good friend that teaches at Airline and that is where Jerry Davis was before he went to Huntington. He was an asst. principal. She says he was mild mannered and kind. This is totally out of character for him. She seems to think he was jumping in and using force because it was necessary in this out of control situation. She had nothing but praise for him.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:13 AM   #11
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman View Post
The tape was on TV and he had a good hold on her. She had been in a fight and he was breaking it up. I sure would not want to get in the middle of a cat fight.
Don't Taze me Principal Bro!

http://www.addictinggames.com/donttazemebro.html
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:39 PM   #12
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

The unfortunate part is that you don't get to see what happened before the tape began rolling. It would probably explain everything!!
Old 10-09-2007, 08:00 PM   #13
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Put him back to work

I watched the cell phone video and looked at the still photos on Channel 12 and have yet to see his "hands" around anyone's neck.
It looks to me like another case of the perpetrator spinning themselves as the victim.
The headlock looks a lot less harmless then some of the takedowns I've seen police use.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote