Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > Historic Photos

Notices

Old 08-26-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Comments on: she would always win the HID balance a melon on your head 5K

Reader comments and feedback for the she would always win the HID balance a melon on your head 5K photo.
This image is part of the Historic Photos photo gallery

sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:11 PM   #2
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
This is a skill that would take some time to master I have just started to look at all the groups and there are some very nice photos and other info to be found here.
Some of the greatest Blues Music came from hard times and hard living.
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:23 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin View Post
Reader comments and feedback for the she would always win the HID balance a melon on your head 5K photo.
This image is part of the Historic Photos photo gallery

I believe they call that a water chunk That is a great photo of how it really was back then.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:58 AM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
That is a great photo of how it really was back then.
LOL, yeah, everything was in black & white, and we had to carry **** around on our heads..

sorry, it's early still.

I'm sorry, but either the top of her head is FLAT, or the bottom of that watermelon.. how the heck does one do that ??
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:22 AM   #5
salguodgrubmab
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 0 salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough
Black folk has a innate gift for balance. That's what makes great running backs. Ring ring. Oh, excuse me, that would be my lawyer calling to tell me the good Rev. Sharpton has called CBS demanding my ouster as a football analyst.
salguodgrubmab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:33 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by salguodgrubmab View Post
Black folk has a innate gift for balance. That's what makes great running backs. Ring ring. Oh, excuse me, that would be my lawyer calling to tell me the good Rev. Sharpton has called CBS demanding my ouster as a football analyst.
Are you related to Jimmy the Greek ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote