Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 05-07-2007, 07:38 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Spiders Living In Boys Ear

A 9-year-old boy who complained of an earache was a little surprised when the doctor told him that a pair of spiders had tried to make a home out of him.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:11 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I have heard of people having snakes in their head but spiders in the ear now that is new. I have heard of people putting beans in their ears my mama told me not to put beans in my ears
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:25 AM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Isaac, your momma told you that because she knew you were a bean head. There wasn't room for more!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 08:48 AM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Way to go Belle, IS fell right into that one.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:03 AM   #5
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Spiders in the kids ear? That's not so bad. I once heard a story about a 16-year-old kid who went to the doctor, complaining of a stomach ache. They x-rayed him and found the 16-year-old dead fetus of his twin brother that no one knew existed. Talk about a very rough diagnosis.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:16 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
[quote=Texasbelle]Isaac, your momma told you that because she knew you were a bean head. There wasn't room for more

Why Texaxbelle you still have plenty of room in your attic Ever heard of toys in the attic Now do not get me wrong I love beans butt beans don't love me. Onions and beans will get me a night on the couch Hey now you girls don't handle your beans much better you are just good at SBD's and move around rather quick
Hey Mrs. Piemaker I bet you could get down with speckle butter beans
and clear the house too !
IS
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #7
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
No IS beans don't bother me but boiled eggs is a killer.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote