Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 03-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #166
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You can not use faith and BSr in the same statement

If it is not on google or yahoo he does not accept it. Blind man could see the truth better than Mr. Mullet. Maybe a trip to the Oracal would help free his tiny little mind.
Isaac
Texasbelle check private messages
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:19 PM   #167
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Brainsmashr, I sincerely have a question for you.

What do you read that has given you these ideas? What reference material do you lean on such much for your beliefs? Why are you so "mean" to people in your responses? Does that make you feel good?
1. My responses are on par with the question. Notice how nice this one is...
2. I read LOT'S of things...what is your belief based on other than the Bible?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #168
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
If it is not on google or yahoo he does not accept it. Blind man could see the truth better than Mr. Mullet. Maybe a trip to the Oracal would help free his tiny little mind.
Isaac
Texasbelle check private messages
Likewise, apparently you don't believe anything that IS readily available and verifiable.

That's called denial and a trip to Egypt won't cure your desire to remain ignorant throughout your entire life.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:21 PM   #169
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Is Christianity In Trouble? NO and I don't see it going away.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #170
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Is Christianity In Trouble? NO and I don't see it going away.
Nor do I. It is as valid as any other faith. Even if it doesn't please Isaac to say, a faith solely in science, though not for everybody, is also valid.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #171
BrainSmashR
Banned

Well I have to go out now and enjoy some of this wonderfully warm weather we've been having while you guys, in typical Christian fashion (note the previous list you're all scared of) think of more way to attack my person instead of ways to prove the existence of your God to someone who is ready and willing to believe....all I'm asking you for is undeniable proof. Should be easy for an omnipotent being, right?
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #172
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Notice how Brain didnt continue to pursue his argument that "man is superior to mother nature" once he realized his position was untenable? If only that were his reaction to every debate he loses.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 03-15-2007 at 01:16 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #173
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
BrainSmashR
Advanced Member
Rep Points: -100

You are really winning them over.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:28 PM   #174
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well I have to go out now and enjoy some of this wonderfully warm weather we've been having while you guys, in typical Christian fashion (note the previous list you're all scared of) think of more way to attack my person instead of ways to prove the existence of your God to someone who is ready and willing to believe....all I'm asking you for is undeniable proof. Should be easy for an omnipotent being, right?
That, unfortunately, is something we are all left to discover for ourselves. I know what Brain wants to hear and I'm not afraid to say that I have never seen God with my own two eyes. I have never seen a door open to Heaven itself before me to see any splendorous world beyond. However, the trick to acknowledging the existance of the Divine is to ponder how life became as developed as it is today. How did the world become to magnificant and grand? Was it evolution or was there an intelligent being engineering it from the start? Who knows? You have your life to discover that for yourself. If you are truly meant to have faith, He will come to you with your answer.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:32 PM   #175
Isabella
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well I have to go out now and enjoy some of this wonderfully warm weather right?
It is raining outside.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:38 PM   #176
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

It's not raining here. I'm on the Bossier side and it's fairly pleasant.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:16 PM   #177
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashr
Obviously you missed something....like maybe the part where I was speaking in past tense.
You said:
“I'm going through something highly emotional, life altering, and devastating, like losing a girlfriend AND being the prime suspect in her murder. That's why I have no use for Isabelle"

“I am” is not past tense, it is present tense. Everything that you said was in the present tense.

Quote:
Well that's partially because you lack basic reading comprehension skills....and apparently lack even the most basic aspects of common sense
Although I am willing to take your bait, I am not willing to take your hook.

Quote:
Or better yet, you could not jump to conclusions and make wild accusations when simply asking questions will provide you with the correct information.
You said “losing a girlfriend AND being the prime suspect in her murder”. How can you accuse me of jumping to conclusion or making wild accusations? I merely responded to what you said. However I am not surprised by the response I received. Saying you were speaking in past tense was a lie in terms of grammar. You did not say “I was going through something”, nor did you say “AND being a prime suspect in her murder, once upon a time”. If I was in law enforcement, I would wonder about you just on that post alone. You demonstrate certain abilities to twist the truth? Why? Surely you are not so ignorant to think that "I am" is past tense.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:45 PM   #178
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
I'm tellin ya, this Brain character is out to lunch. His posts are chock full of contradictions and doubletalk, which is amusing in small doses, but its startin to wear thin.

By the way, does anyone have any further info on Brain's alleged involvement in a murder? Inquiring minds and all that.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 03-15-2007 at 01:15 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:16 PM   #179
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Uh....I'm not too sure I want to know that. That may not be suitable for public conversation. O_o;;
Old 03-14-2007, 11:19 PM   #180
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Oh, I know, its because youre speaking in tenses, right? Stop with the semantics already. You've done such a thorough job of muddying the waters that its no longer clear where you stand.
I agree. I have lost track of BrainSmashr. Is he Atheist? Christian? Agnostic? Catholic? Gnostic? Pagan? or Radhasoami? or an alleged suspected murderer? Please clarify......
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote